Development of a CAD-CAM Interaction System to Generate a Flexible Machining Process Plan
Mohammad Mi’radj Isnaini, Yusaku Shinoki, Ryuta Sato, and Keiichi Shirase
1-1 Rokko-dai, Nada, Kobe, Japan
-  E. A. Nasr and A. K. Kamrani, “Computer-Based Design and Manufacturing: an Information Based Approach,” Springer Science, 2007.
-  M. P. Groover, “Principle of Modern Manufacturing,” 4th Ed., John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
-  G. Boothroyd and W. A. Knight, “Fundamentals of Machining and Machine Tools,” 2nd Ed., Marcel Dekker, 1989.
-  M. M. Isnaini and K. Shirase, “Review of Computer-Aided Process Planning systems for machining operation -- Future development of a Computer-Aided Process Planning system,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.8, No.3, pp. 317-332, 2014.
-  W. Huang, Y. Hu, and L. Cai, “An effective hybrid graph and genetic algorithm approach to process planning optimization for prismatic parts,” Int. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.62, No.9-12, pp. 1219-1232, 2012.
-  D. P. Gupta, B. Gopalakrishnan, S. A. Chaudari, and S. Jalali, “Development of an integrated model for process planning and parameter selection for machining processes,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.49, No.21, pp. 6301-6319, 2011.
-  M. Safaieh, A. Nassehi, and S. T. Newman, “A novel methodology for cross-technology interoperability in CNC machining,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.29, No.3, pp. 79-87, 2012.
-  F. Musharavati and A. M. S. Hamouda, “Simulated annealing with auxiliary knowledge for process planning optimization in reconfigurable manufacturing,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.28, No.2, pp. 113-131, 2012.
-  K. Lian, C. Zhang, X. Shao, and L. Gao, “Optimization of process planning with various flexibilities using an imperialist competitive algorithm,” Int. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.59, No.5-8, pp. 815-828, 2012.
-  A. Prakash, F. T. S. Chan, and S. G. Deshmukh, “Application of knowledge-based artificial immune system (KBAIS) for computer aided process planning in CIM context,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.50, No.18, pp. 4937-4354, 2011.
-  K. Shirase and S. Fujii, “Machine tool automation,” Springer Handbook of Automation, Nof edition, pp. 837-857, 2009.
-  K. Shirase, K. Nakamoto, E. Arai, and T. Moriwaki, “Digital copy milling - autonomous milling process control without an NC program, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing,” Vol.21, No.4-5, pp. 312-317, 2005.
-  T. Shimada, K. Nakamoto, and K. Shirase, “Machining Strategy to Adapt Cutting Conditions under Digital Copy Milling Concept,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, System and Manufacturing, Vol.4, No.5, pp. 924-935, 2010.
-  T. Hirooka, T. Kobayashi, A. Hakotani, R. Sato, and K. Shirase, “Surface roughness control based on digital copy milling concept to achieve autonomous milling operation,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.7, No.4, pp. 401-409, 2013.
-  Y. Shinoki, M. M. Isnaini, R. Sato, and K. Shirase, “Automation of machining operation planning by reconfiguring past case data on machining operations,” Proc. of 2014 Int. Symp. on Flexible Automation (ISFA2014), 2014-63S, 2014.
-  S. Igari, F. Tanaka, and M. Onosato, “Computer-aided operation planning for an actual machine tool based on updatable machining database and database-oriented planning algorithm,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.6, pp. 717-723, 2012.
-  K. Nakamoto, K.. Shirase, H. Wakamatsu, A. Tsumaya, and E. Arai, “Automatic production planning system to achieve flexible direct machining,” JSME Int. J., Vol.47, No.1 (C series), pp. 136-143, 2004.
-  E. Morinaga, M. Yamada, H. Wakamatsu, and E. Arai, “Flexible process planning method for milling,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.5, pp. 700-707, 2011.
-  S. Park, “Generating intermediate models for process planning,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.44, No.11, pp. 2169-2182, 2006.
-  M. M. Isnaini, R. Sato, and K. Shirase, “A concept of total removal volume feature in selecting machining sequence for generative automated process planning,” Proc. of the 7th Int. Conf. on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century, No.13-203, pp. 135-140, 2013.
-  M. M. Isnaini, R. Sato, and K. Shirase, “Workpiece setup simulation based on machinable space of five-axis machining centers,” Procedia CIRP 2014, Vol.14, pp. 257-262, 2014.
-  ISO/TC 39/SC 2 N2003, “Numerical compensation of geometric errors of machine tools.”
-  E. Morinaga, T. Hara, H. Joko, H. Wakamatsu, and E. Arai, “Improvement of computational efficiency in flexible Computer-Aided Process Planning,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.8, No.3, pp. 396-405, 2014.
-  T. Nishiyama, R. Sato, and K. Shirase, “Machinable space derivation of 5-axis machine tool and multi-tasking machine tools for workpiece setting decision,” Trans. of the JSME, C-79, 4543-4552, 2013.
-  K. Shirase and K. Nakamoto, “Simulation technologies for the development of an autonomous and intelligent machine tool,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 6-15, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.