Statistical Analysis for Evaluating Surface Roughness of Plane Honing
Keita Shimada, Chung-I Kuo, Masayoshi Mizutani,
and Tsunemoto Kuriyagawa
Department of Mechanical Systems and Design, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, 6-6-01 Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8579, Japan
-  K. Takahashi, “Wide-gap semiconductors for optoelectronics devices,” Morikita Publishing, 250-281, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  H. Okumura, “Innovation of Power Electronics by Widegap Semiconductors,” The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, Vol.93, No.11, pp. 958-963, 2010.
-  H. Aida, T. Doi, H. Takeda, H. Katakura, S. Kim, K. Koyama, T. Yamazaki, and M. Uneda, “Ultraprecision CMP for sapphire, GaN, and SiC for advanced optoelectronics materials,” Current Applied Physics, Vol.12, pp. S41-S46, 2012.
-  H. Okumura, “Present status and future prospect of widegap semiconductor high-power devices,” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 45, 7565e7586, 2006.
-  T. Kimoto, K. Fujihira, H. Shiomi, and H. Matsunami, “Highvoltage 4HeSiC Schottky barrier diodes fabricated on (03-38) with closed micropipes,” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Vol.42, L13-L16, 2003.
-  O. Taki, “Grinding and polishing technology of Sapphire, SiC and MEMS wafer,” THE CHEMICAL TIMES, Vol.227, No.1, pp. 3-7, 2013.
-  N. Yasunaga, “The latest trend of advanced fixed abrasive finishing methods,” J. of the Japan Society of Grinding Engineers, Vol.53, No.7, pp. 401-404.
-  D. J. Whitehouse, “Handbook of Surface and Nanometrology (Second edition),” 523-524, 2011.
-  L. E. A. Sanchez, N. Z. X. Jun, and A. A. Fiocchi, “Surface finishing of flat pieces when submitted to lapping kinematics on abrasive disc dressed under several overlap factors,” Prec. Eng., Vol.35, pp. 355-363, 2011.
-  S. Matsui and S. Nakazato, “Superfinishing process and its princple,” Yokendo Co., Ltd., 5-7, 1965.
-  M. Higuchi, T. Yamaguchi, N. Furushiro, T. Sugimoto, S. Shimada, N.Matsumori, and H. Ogura, “Development of superabrasive stone for mechanochemical superfinishing,” Precision Engineering, Vol.33, pp. 65-70, 2009.
-  Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (Ed.), “Manufacturing Processes I 2nd Edition,” 77-79, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  O. Yokota, M. Aoyama, S. Shimizu, T. Inoue, Y. Kasuga, O. Saitou, A. Saitou, and S. Kawamori, “Material processing method from the foundation,” 56-57, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  S. Okuyama, A. Une, A. Yui, and H. Suzuki, “Basic of machining science,” 211-212, 2013. (in Japanese)
-  T. Kuriyagawa, K. Nishihara, S. Suzuki, Y. Guo, and K. Syoji, “Improvement of Machined Surface Quality in Ultra-Precision Plane Honing,” Key Engineering Materials, 238-239, 237, 2003.
-  S. Suzuki, N. Yoshihara, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Improvement of Machined Surface Flatness in Ultra-Precision Plane Honing,” Key Engineering Materials, 291-292, 359-364, 2005.
-  K. Syoji, “Study on Grinding Technology 2nd Edition,” Yokendo Co., Ltd., 46-71, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  N. Yoshihara, J. Yan, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Effect of Grain Cutting Direction for Ground Surface Roughness – Study on Nonaxisymmetric Aspherical Grinding –,” J. Jpn. Soc. Prec. Eng., Vol.76, No.7, pp. 781-785, 2010. (in Japanese)
-  H. Yoshikawa and T. Sata, “Process of Bond Fracture in Grinding Wheel,” 26, 308, 529-534, 1960. (in Japanese)
-  T. Yamada, H. S. Lee, and K. Miura, “Quantitative estimation of abrasive grain behavior and elastic recovery of workpiece in grinding operation,” J. Jpn Soc. Grinding Eng., Vol.55, No.12, pp. 723-728, 2011. (in Japanese).
-  H. Mizutani, S. Yamamoto, and M. Ieki, “Wear processes of diamond stone in honing of fine ceramics,” J. Jpn Soc. Grinding Eng., Vol.50, No.1, 25-29, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  E. Aoyama, T. Hirogaki, Y. Onichi, K. Yanagitani, and N. Kawabata, “The Research on Abrasive Grain Falling in the Superfinishing Process by CBN Stone,” Jpn Soc. Mech. Eng., Vol.68, No.667, pp. 980-986, 2002. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.