Product Identification by Machined Micro Patterns
Berend Denkena*, Jörn Ostermann**, Jens Köhler*,
Tobias Mörke*, and Benjamin Spitschan**
*Institute of Production Engineering and Machine Tools, Leibniz Universität Hannover, An der Universität 2, 30823 Garbsen, Germany
**Institut für Informationsverarbeitung, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Appelstraße 9A, 30167 Hannover, Germany
-  B. Denkena, H. Henning, and L.-E. Lorenzen, “Genetics and intelligence: new approaches in production engineering,” Prod. Eng. Res. Devl., Vol.4, Issue 1, pp. 65-73, 2010.
-  A. Belski, E. Gastan, N. Vahed, C. Klose, M. Rodman, F. Lange, M. Wurz, C. Bormann, L. Rissing, and B.-A. Behrens, “Process principle for the production of sintered dynamic componentinherent data storage,” Prod. Eng. Res. Devl., Vol.5, Issue 3, pp. 233-240, 2011.
-  M. R. B. Andreeta, L. S. Cunha, L. F. Vales, L. C. Caraschi, and R. G. Jasinevicius, “Bidimensional codes recorded on an oxide glass surface using a continiuous wave C02 laser,” J. of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol.21, No.2, 2011.
-  X. Zhu, S. K. Mukhopadhyay, and H. Kurata, “A review of RFID technology and its managerial applications in different industries,” J. of Eng. and Tech. Management, Vol.29, Issue 1, pp. 152-167, 2012.
-  C. Pille, “In-process-embedding of piezo sensors and RFID transponders into cast parts for autonomous manufacturing logistics,” Smart systems integration 2010, 4th European conf. and on Integration Issues of Miniaturized Systems, Italy, pp. 1-10, 2010.
-  B.-A. Behrens, E. Gastan, N. Vahed, and F. Lange, “Numerical analysis of the process chain for the production of PM components with integrated information storage,” Prod. Eng. Res. Devel., Vol.4, Issue 5, pp. 477-482, 2010.
-  Y. Kim, B. Lee, S. Yang, I. Byun, I. Jeong, and S. M. Cho, “Use of cooper ink for fabricating conductive electrodes and RFID antenna tags by screen printing,” Current Applied Physics, Vol.12, Issue 2, pp. 473-478, 2012.
-  M. Weck and H. A. Özmeral, “A fast-tool-servo system based on electrodynamic and piezoelectric actuators,” Prod. Eng. Res. Devl., Vol.3, Issue 2, pp. 57-60, 1996.
-  W.-H. Zhu, M. B. Jun, and Y. Altintas, “A fast tool servo design for precision turning of shafts on conventional CNC lathes,” Int. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol.41, Issue 7, pp. 953-965, 2001.
-  Y. Altintas and A. Woronko, “A piezo tool actuator for precision turning of hardened shafts,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 51, No.1, pp. 303-306, 2002.
-  X. Lu and D.-L. Trumper, “Ultra fast tool servos for diamond turning,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.54, No.1, pp. 383-388, 2005.
-  A. A. Bruzzone, H. L. Costa, P.M. Lonardo, and D. A. Lucca, “Advances in engineered surfaces forfunctional performance,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.57, Issue 2, pp. 750-769, 2008.
-  H.-S. Kim, K.-I. Lee, K.-M. Lee, and Y.-B. Bang, “Fabrication of free-form surfaces using a long-stroke fast tool servo and corrective figuring with on-machine measurement,” Int. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol.49, Issues 12-13, pp. 991-997, 2009.
-  C. Will, “Adaptronische Spindeleinheit zur Abdrängungs- und Schwingungskompensation,” Ph.D. Thesis, Leibniz Universität Hannover, 2008.
-  R. Neugebauer, W.-G. Drossel, A. Bucht, B. Kranz, and K. Pagel, “Control design and experimental validation of an adaptive spindle support for enhanced cutting processes,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.59, pp. 373-376, 2010.
-  R. Dragon, C. Becker, B. Rosenhahn, and J. Ostermann, “Reading from a scratch – a vision-system for reading data on microstructured surfaces,” 31st DAGM symp., Jena, Germany, Vol.5748, pp. 402-411, 2009.
-  B. Denkena, J. Köhler, T. Mörke, and O. Gümmer, “High-Performance Cutting of Micro Patterns,” 5th CIRP Conf. on High Performance Cutting, Proc. CIRP 1, S. 144-149, 2012.
-  R. Dragon, T. Mörke, B. Rosenhahn, and J. Ostermann, “Fingerprints for machines – optical identification of grinding imprints,” 33rd DAGM symp., Frankfurt, Germany, Vol.6835, pp. 276-285, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.