Development of an Ultrasonically-Assisted Electrolytic Grinding System
Satoshi Kobayashi*, Keita Shimada**, Chikashi Murakoshi*,
Kazunori Koike*, Masayuki Takahashi*, Toru Tachibana*,
and Tsunemoto Kuriyagawa**
*Micron Machinery Co., Ltd., 578-2 Uwano, Zao, Yamagata 990-2303, Japan
**Tohoku University, 6-6-01 Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8579, Japan
-  N. Suzuki, Z. Yan, M. Haritani, J. Yang, S. Hamada, R. Hino, and E. Shamoto, “Ultraprecision Machining of Tungsten Alloy by Applying Ultrasonic Elliptical Vibration Cutting,” J. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.73, No.3, pp. 360-366, 2007.
-  M. Jin, H. Kanai, and M. Kodama, “Development of Ultrasonic Spindle for Machine Tool and Evaluation of Cutting Performance,” IEICE Technical Report US2010, Vol.88, No.12, pp. 19-22, 2010.
-  K. Shimada, T. Zhou, J. Yan, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Statistical approach for calculating ground surface roughness of ultrasonicassisted grinding,” J. of the Japan Society for Abrasive Technology, Vol.56, No.11, pp. 752-757, 2012.
-  K. Shimada, P. J. Liew, T. Zhou, J. Yan, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Statistical Approach Optimizing Slant Feed Grinding,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.6, No.6, pp. 898-907, 2012.
-  K. Shimada, T. Tateishi, N. Yoshihara, J. Yan, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Ultrasonic-assisted micro-grinding with electroplated diamond wheels,” J. of the Japan Society for Abrasive Technology, Vol.53, No.1, pp. 45-48, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.