Effect of Multilayering on Thrust Force Characteristics in Compact Linear Switched Reluctance Motors with a Simple Layer Structure
Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
-  T. Tanaka, J. Otsuka, I. Masuda, Y. Aoyama, and A. Inagaki, “Sub-Nanometer Resolution Positioning Device Driven by New Type of Linear Motor with Linear Ball Guideways – Considering Time Lag of Electric Control System –,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.6, pp. 832-841, Nov. 2011.
-  K. Nakamoto, S. Matsumoto, and M. Anzai, “Development of High-Acceleration and Ultra-Precision Linear Motor Driven Machining Center and its Characteristics, Kazuo Nakamoto,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.4, No.5, pp. 454-459, Sep. 2010.
-  I. Oshita, H. Otsubo, M. Sogabe, Y. Iwashita, and Y. Kakino, “Development of a High Precision Machining Center and its Motion Accuracy,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.4, pp. 385-393, Jul. 2009.
-  K. Sato, M. Katori, and A. Shimokohbe, “Ultrahigh-Acceleration Moving-Permanent-Magnet Linear-Synchronous-Motor with a Long Working,” IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatron., Vol.18, No.1, pp. 307-315, Feb. 2013.
-  K. Sato, “Thrust Ripple Reduction in Ultrahigh-Acceleration Moving-Permanent-Magnet Linear Synchronous Motor,” IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol.48, No.12, pp. 4866-4873, Dec. 2012.
-  T. Oiwa, M. Katsuki, M. Karita, W. Gao, S. Makinouchi, K. Sato, and Y. Oohashi, “Questionnaire Survey on Ultra-Precision Positioning,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.6, pp. 766-772, Jun. 2011.
-  S. W. Zhao, N. C. Cheung, W.-C. Gan, and J. M. Yang, “High-Precision Position Control of a Linear-Switched Reluctance Motor Using a Self-Tuning Regulator,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol.25, No.11, pp. 2820-2827, Nov. 2010.
-  J. Pan, N. C. Cheung, and J. Yang, “High-Precision Position Control of a Novel Planar Switched Reluctance Motor,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol.52, No.6, pp. 1644-1652, Dec. 2005.
-  H. S. Lim and R. Krishnan, “Ropeless Elevator With Linear Switched Reluctance Motor Drive Actuation Systems,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol.54, No.4, pp. 2209-2218, Aug. 2007.
-  F. Daldaban and N. Ustkoyuncu, “A novel linear switched reluctance motor for railway transportation systems,” Energ. Convers. Manage., Vol.51, pp. 465-469, Apr. 2010.
-  B.-S. Lee, H.-K. Bae, P. Vijayraghavan, and R. Krishnan, “Design of a Linear Switched Reluctance Machine,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol.36, No.6, pp. 1571-1580, Nov./Dec. 2000.
-  K. Sato, “Novel Compact Linear Switched Reluctance Motor with a Thin Shape and a Simple and Easily Replaceable Mover,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.7, No.3, pp. 295-304, May 2013.
-  G. Baoming, A. T. de Almeida, and F. J. T. E. Ferreira, “Design of Transverse Flux Linear Switched Reluctance Motor,” IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol.45, No.1, pp. 113-119, Jan. 2009.
-  S. Darabi, A. Mohammadi, and S. H. Hemati, “Advantages of Longitudinal Flux Linear Switched Reluctance Motor Compared to Transverse Flux Linear Switched Reluctance Motor for Levitation Purposes,” Proc. of the 24th Canadian Conf. on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE2011), pp. 832-835, May 2011.
-  W. C. Gan, N. C. Cheung, and L. Qiu, “Position Control of Linear Switched Reluctance Motors for High-Precision Applications,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol.39, No.5, pp. 1350-1362, Sep./Oct. 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.