Flexible Multi-Layered Dynamic Supply Chain Models with Cooperative Negotiation
Yoshitaka Tanimizu, Chisato Ozawa, Yusuke Shimizu,
Buntaro Orita, Koji Iwamura, and Nobuhiro Sugimura
Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka Prefecture University, 1-1 Gakuen-cho, Naka-ku, Sakai, Osaka 599-8531, Japan
-  D. Emerson and S. Piramuthu, “Agent-based Framework for Dynamic Supply Chain Configuration,” Proc. of 37th Hawaii International Conference on System Science, 70168a, CD-ROM, 2004.
-  S. Piramuthu, “Knowledge-based Framework for Automated Dynamic Supply Chain Configuration,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.165, pp. 219-230, 2005.
-  T. Kaihara and S. Fujii, “IT based Virtual Enterprise Coalition Strategy in Agile Manufacturing Environment,” Proc. of 35th CIRP Int. Seminar on Manufacturing Systems, pp. 333-338, 2002.
-  T. Nishi, M. Konishi, Y. Hattori, and S. Hasebe, “A Decentralized Supply Chain Optimization Method for Single Stage Production Systems,” Trans. of System Control Information, 47, 12, pp. 628-636, 2003.
-  Y. Tanimizu, M. Yamanaka et al., “Multi-agent Based Dynamic Supply Chain Configuration Considering Production Schedules,” Proc. of 2006 Int. Symp. on Flexible Automation, pp. 572-578, 2006.
-  Y. Tanimizu, C. Ozawa et al., “Credibility of Supplier in Dynamic Supply Chain,” Proc. of 40th CIRP Int. Seminar on Manufacturing Systems, CD-ROM, 2007.
-  J. H. Holland, “Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems,” Univ. of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, MI, 1975.
-  Y. Tanimizu, T. Sakaguchi et al., “Evolutional Reactive Scheduling for Agile Manufacturing Systems,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.44, Nos.18-19, pp. 3727-3742, 2006.
-  S. Lawrence, “Resource Constrained Project Scheduling: An Experimental Investigation of Heuristic Scheduling Techniques (Supplement),” Graduate School of Industrial Administration, Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1984.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.