A Determination Method of Cutting Coefficients in Ball End Milling Forces Model
School of Health Sciences, Fujita Health University, 1-98 Dengakugakubo, Kutsukake-cho, Toyoake, Aichi 470-1192, Japan
-  H. Narita, K. Shirase, E. Arai, and H. Fujimoto, “An Accuracy- Prediction Model Taking Tool Deformation and Geometric Machine-Tool Error into Consideration,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.4, No.3, pp. 235-242, 2010.
-  H. Narita, L. Y. Chen, H. Fujimoto, K. Shirase, and E. Arai, “Trial-Less Machining Using Virtual Machining Simulator for Ball End Mill Operation,” Int. J. of JSME, Series C, Vol.49, No.1, pp. 50-55, 2006.
-  Z. Zhang, L. Zheng, L. Zhang, Z. Li, D. Liu, and B. Zhang, “A study on calibration of coefficients in end milling forces model,” Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., Vol.25, Nos.7-8, pp. 652-662, 2005.
-  A. Azeem and H.-Y. Feng, “Calibration of a Mechanistic Ball-End Milling Force Model From Noisy Cutting Force Data,” Proc. of ICME03, ICME03-AM-29, 2003.
-  E. Riviére-Lorphévre, J. de Arizon, E. Filippi, and P. Dehombreux, “Cutting forces parameters evaluation in milling using genetic algorithm,” Proc. of the 10th CIRP workshop on modelling of machining operations, pp. 237-243, 2007.
-  G. Yücesan and Y. Altintas, “Prediction of Ball End Milling Forces,” J. of Engineering for Industry, Trans. of ASME, Vol.118, No.1, pp. 95-103, 1996.
-  Y. Altintas and S. Engin, “Generalized Modeling of Mechanics and Dynamics of Milling Cutters,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.50, Issue 1, pp. 25-30, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.