Toolpath Generation Method Based on Control Characteristics of Machine Tool for High-Speed and High-Accuracy Machining
Kosuke Saito*, Hideki Aoyama*, and Noriaki Sano**
*Department of System Design Engineering, Keio University, 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku, Yokohama 223-8522, Japan
**UEL Corporation, 33-8 Wakamatsu, Shinjuku, Tokyo 162-0056, Japan
-  A. Matsubara, “Design and Control of Precision Positioning and Feed Drive systems,” pp. 71-107, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  E. Heo, D. Kim, B. Kim, and F. Chen, “Estimation of NCmachining time using NC block distribution for sculptured surface machining,” Robot. Cim-Int. Manuf., Vol.22, No.5-6, pp. 437-446, 2006.
-  Y. Kakino, Y. Ihara, Y. Nakatsu, and A. Shinohara, “A Study on the Motion Accuracy of NCMachine Tools (6th Report),” JSPE, Vol.54, No.4, pp. 739-744, 1990. (in Japanese)
-  D. Du, Y. Liu, C. Yan, and C. Li, “An accurate adaptive parametric curve interpolator for NURBS curve interpolation,” Int. Jadv. Manuf. Tech., Vol.32, No.9-10, pp. 999-1008, 2007.
-  D. Du, Y. Liu, C. Yan, X. Guo, K. Yamazaki, andM. Fujishima, “An accurate adaptive NURBS curve interpolator with real-time flexible acceleration/deceleration control,” Robot. Cim-Int. Manuf., Vol.26, No.4, pp. 273-281, 2010.
-  M. Tikhon, T. Ko, S. Lee, and H. Kim, “NURBS interpolator for constant material removal rate in open NC machine tools,” Int. J. Mach. Tool. Manu., Vol.44, No.11, pp. 237-245, 2004.
-  J.Mayor and A. Sodemann, “Intelligent Tool-Path Segmentation for Improved Stability and Reduced Machining Time in Micromilling,” ASME J. Manuf. Sci. Eng., Vol.130, No.3, p. 31121, 2008.
-  A. Sodemann and J. Mayor, “Experimental Evaluation of the Variable-Feedrate Intelligent Segmentation Method for High-Speed, High-Precision Micromilling,” ASME J. Manuf. Sci. Eng., Vol.133, No.2, p. 021001, 2011.
-  T. Unno, Y. Morimoto, Y. Ichida, and R. Sato, “Real-Time Synthesis and Control by Corrected Inverse Transfer Function of NC Tables,” JSPE, Vol.74, No.1, pp. 72-76, 2008. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.