Proposal of a Mechanism to Restrict Pressure Change by Oil Temperature Change
Yasuo Sakurai*1, Takayuki Suzuki*2, Kenichi Aiba*3,
Takamasa Yoshinari*3, Kiyotaka Kawashima*3,
and Kazuyuki Kihara*4
*1Ashikaga Institute of Technology, 268-1 Oomae-cho, Ashikaga-shi, Tochigi 326-8558, Japan
*2Bosch Rexroth Corporation, 5-1 Higashi-nakanuki-cho, Tsuchiura-shi, Ibaraki 300-8588, Japan
*3Tokyo Keiki Corporation, 1-1 Sakae-cho, Sano-shi, Tochigi 327-0816, Japan
*4Industrial Property Cooperation Center, 1-2-15 Kiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0042, Japan
-  T. Fujita, M. Sai, and T. Kagawa, “Energy Consumption of Pneumatic System with a Pneumatic Cylinder and Comparison with Electric Actuator,” J. of The Japan Fluid Power System Society, Vol.34, No.2, pp. 125-130, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  T. Sakamoto, “A Specific Phenomenon in Oil-hydraulic Equipment for Heavy Lifts Energy,” Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Vol.41, No.1, pp. 43-47, 2002. (in Japanese)
-  S. Norouzi, S. R. Mofrad, “What You Should Know about Liquid Thermal Expansion,” Hydrocarbon Process, Vol.87, No.11, pp. 67-69, 2008.
-  “Pocketbook of Oil-hydraulics,” Japan Fluid Power Association, pp. 206-207, 2001. (in Japanese)
-  T. Kazama, “Physical Property of Hydraulic fluid and Numerical Analysis by Thermo-Hydrodynamic Lubrication Theory,” Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Vol.47, No.13, pp. 9-13, 2008. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.