Fault-Tolerant Fuel Cell Hybrid Bus Powertrain Integration
Zaimin Zhong, Jingzhou Wei, and Xinbo Chen
College of Automotive Engineering, Tongji University, Clean Energy Automotive Engineering Center, No.4800, Cao-An Road, Shanghai 201804, China
-  A. Folkesson, C. Andersson, P. Alvfors, M. Alaküla, and L. Overgaard, “Real life testing of a Hybrid PEM Fuel Cell Bus,” J. of Power Sources, 118, 1-2, 349-357, 2003.
-  B. He, L. Lu, and J. Li, “Simulation Research on Energy Management Strategy of Fuel Cell Hybrid Electric Vehicle,” J. of Highway and Transportation Research and Development 23, 1, 151-155, 2006.
-  O. Erdinc and M. Uzunoglu, “Recent trends in PEM fuel cellpowered hybrid systems: Investigation of application areas, design architectures and energy management approaches,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 14, 9, 2874-2884, 2010.
-  M. Ouyang, L. Xu, J. Li, L. Lu, D. Gao, and Q. Xie, “Performance comparison of two fuel cell hybrid buses with different powertrain and energy management strategies,” J. of Power Sources 163, 1, 467-479, 2006.
-  J. Wang, Y. Chen, and Q. Chen, “A fuel cell city bus with three drivetrain configurations,” J. of Power Sources 159, 2, 1205-1213, 2006.
-  Y. Gao and M. Ehsani, “Systematic design of fuel cell powered hybrid vehicle drive train,” IEMDC 2001. IEEE Int., 604-611, 2001.
-  M. Saxe, A. Folkesson, and P. Alvfors, “Energy system analysis of the fuel cell buses operated in the project: Clean Urban Transport for Europe,” Energy 33, 5, 689-711, 2008.
-  X. Li, J. Li, L. Xu, F. Yang, J. Hua, and M. Ouyang, “Performance analysis of proton-exchange membrance fuel cell stacks used in Brijing urban-route buses trial project,” Intl J Hydrogen Energy 35, 3841-3847, 2010.
-  L. Xu, J. Li, M. Ouyang, J. Hua, and X. Li, “Active fault tolerance control system of fuel cell hybrid city bus,” Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 35, 12510-12520, 2010.
-  Z. Zhong, “Fault tolerant Powertrain integration design of fuel cell city bus,” The 25th World Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition, 154, 2010.
-  J. Lee, C. Kim, and E. NamGoong, “Dynamic state battery modeling of energy and power as the state variables for EV application,” SAE Special Publications 1243, 49-54, 1997.
-  J.Yao, Z. Zhong, and Z. Sun, “Economical Optimization Design for Hybrid Power System of Fuel Cell Bus,” J. of Tongji University (Natural Science) 36, 9, 1246-1249, 2008.
-  Q. Chen, J. Zhu, and G. Tian, “Advanced electric vehicle technology,” 1st Ed., Chemical Industry Press. Beijing, 2007.
-  Z. Yu, “Theory of automobile. 1st edn. China Machine Press. Beijing, 2000.
-  S. a. O. China, GB/T 18385, Standards Press of China, Beijing, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.