Development of High Speed Clock Module and its Application to Array Model
Kazumasa Kawasaki*1, Takashi Miyaguchi*2,
Hiroshi Saitoh*3, Tomoyuki Kato*4,
Kohroh Kobayashi*5, Hisayuki Nakagawa*6,
and Kazunori Kobayashi*6
*1Niigata University, 8050 Ikarashi 2-nocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata 950-2181, Japan
*2Kenoh Technical Support Center, Industrial Research Institute of Niigata Prefecture, 1-17 Sugoro, Sanjyo-city, Niigata 955-0092, Japan
*3Industrial Research Institute of Niigata Prefecture, 1-11-1 Abuminishi, Chuo-ku, Niigata 950-0915, Japan
*4Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd., 4-1-1 Kamikodanaka, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki 211-8588, Japan
*5Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8503, Japan
*6Sinko Electric Co., Ltd., 61-1 Tado, Uonuma-city, Niigata 949-7402, Japan
-  T. Kato, A. Matsutani, T. Sakaguchi, and K. Kobayashi, “Sub-Harmonic Mode-Locking of VCSEL with a Concave External Mirror,” IEICE Electronics Express, Vol.5, No.4, pp. 152-156, 2008.
-  H.-J. Wei, C. Meng, and Y.-C. Chang, “Wide-Ratio Broadband SiGe HBT Regenerative Frequency Divider Enhanced by Differential TIA Load,” Electronics Letters, Vol.43, Issue9, pp. 1021-1022, 2007.
-  T. Anan, N. Suzuki, K. Yashiki, K. Fukatsu, H. Hatakeyama, T. Akagawa, K. Tokutome, and M. Tsuji, “High-Speed 1.1-µm-Range InGaAs VCSELs,” Optical Fiber Communication Conf. and Exposition and the National Fiber Optic Engineers Conf., OSA Technical Digest (CD) (Optical Society of America), paper OThS5, 2008.
-  U. Fliedler and K. J. Ebeling, “Design of VCSEL’s for Feedback Insensitive Data Transmission and External Cavity Active Mode-Locking,” IEEE J. of Selected Topics Quantum Electron, Vol.1, Issue2, pp. 442-450, 1995.
-  S. Hoogland, S. Dhanjal, A. C. Tropper, J. S. Roberts, R. Haring, R. Paschotta, F. Morier-Genoud, and U. Keller, “Passively Mode-Locked Diode-Pumped Surface-Emitting Semiconductor Laser,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, Vol.12, No.9, pp. 1135-1137, 2000.
-  K. Jasim, Q. Zhang, A. V. Nurmikko, E. Ippen, A. Mooradian, G. Carey, and W. Ha, “Picosecond Pulse Generation from Passively Mode locked Vertical Cavity Diode Laser at up to 15 GHz Pulse Repetition Rate,” Electronics Letters, Vol.40, Issue1, pp. 34-36, 2004.
-  D. Lorenser, D. J. H. C. Maas, H. J. Unold, A.-R. Bellancourt, B. Rudin, E. Gini, D. Ebling, and U. Keller, “50-GHz Passively Mode-Locked Surface-Emitting Semiconductor Laser with 100-mWAverage Output Power,” IEEE J. of Quantum Electron., Vol.42, Issue8, pp. 838-847, 2006.
-  T. Kato, A. Matsutani, T. Sakaguchi, and K. Kobayashi, “31 GHz Sub-Harmonic Active Mode-Locked VCSEL with Low Threshold Current,” 14th Microoptics Conf., F-2, Brussels, Belgium, pp. 25-27, 2008.
-  T. Kato, A. Matsutani, T. Sakaguchi, and K. Kobayashi, “Double-Path Resonance of a Mode-Locked VCSEL Using a Concave Mirror,” Joint conf. of the Opto-Electronics and Communications Conf., 2008 and the 2008 Australian Conf. on Optical Fiber Technology, WeM1, Sydney, Australia, pp. 7-10, 2008.
-  H. Takanashi, T. Kato, T. Matsutani, T. Sakaguchi, T. Miyaguchi, and K. Kobayashi, “Active Mode-Locked Laser Module Using Double-Path Resonance,” Opto-Electronics Communications Conf., Hong Kong, pp. 1-2, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.