Development of Rail Trajectory Measurement Device for Inspection of Crane Rail
Takuya Hashimoto*, Tomoyoshi Ono**, Noriko Kamiya**,
and Hiroshi Kobayashi*
*Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tokyo University of Science, 1-14-6 Kudankita, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0073, Japan
**Koishi Corporation, 2-15-6 Akenokita, Oita-shi, Oita 870-0165, Japan
-  S. Hirose, H. Ohno, T. Mitsui, and K. Suyama, “Design of in-pipe inspection vehicles for φ25, φ50, φ150 pipes,” Proc. of 1999 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2309-2314, 1999.
-  K. Suzumori, T. Miyagawa, M. Kimura, and Y. Hasegawa, “Micro inspection robot for 1-in pipes,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.4 , No.3, pp. 286-292, 1999.
-  J. Oh, A. Lee, S. Oh, Y. Choi, B. Yi, and H. Yang, “Design and Control of Bridge Inspection Robot System,” Proc. of the 2007 IEEE Int. conf. on Mechatronics and Automation, pp. 3634-3639, 2007.
-  J. Luo, S. Xie, and Z. Gong, “Cable Maintenance Robot and its Dynamic Response Moving on the Horizontal Cable,” Proc. of 2009 Int. Conf. on Advanced Robotics, pp. 514-517, 2009.
-  P. Debenest, M. Guarnieri, K. Takita, F. Fukushima, and S. Hirose, “Sensor-Arm – Robotic Manipulator for Preventive Maintenance and Inspection of High-Voltage Transmission Lines,” Proc. of 2008 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1737-1744, 2008.
-  Nippon Steel Corporation, “RAILS,”
[Accessed: Aug. 8, 2011]
-  F. Tache, W. Fischer, R. Siegwart, R. Moser, and F. Mondada, “Compact Magnetic Wheeled Robot with High Mobility for Inspecting Complex Shaped Pipes Structures,” Proc. of 2007 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 261-266, 2007.
-  T. Yukawa, M. Suzuki, Y. Satoh, and H. Okano, “Design of Magnetic Wheels in Pip e Inspection Robot,” Proc. of 2006 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp. 235-240, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.