Development and Attitude Control of Flexible Robot Arm Using Flexible Pneumatic Cylinder with Simple Structure
Tetsuya Akagi, Shujiro Dohta, Feifei Zhao,
and Takahiro Fujikawa
Department of Intelligent Mechanical Engineering, Okayama University of Science, 1-1 Ridai-cho, Kita-ku, Okayama 700-0005, Japan
-  M. Ishii, K. Yamamoto, and K. Hyodo, “Stand-Alone Wearable Power Assist Suit – Development and Availability –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.17, No.5, pp. 575-583, 2005.
-  T. Noritsugu, M. Takaiwa, and D. Sasaki, “Development of Power Assist Wear Using Pneumatic Rubber Artificial Muscles,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.5, pp. 607-613, 2009.
-  H. Kobayashi, T. Shiban, and Y. Ishida, “Realization of All 7 Motions for the Upper Limb by a Muscle Suit,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16, No.5, pp. 504-512, 2004.
-  Y. Nagata (Ed), “Soft Actuators – Forefront of Development –,” NTS Ltd., pp. 291-335, 2004.
-  T. Akagi and S. Dohta, “Development of McKibben Artificial Muscle with a Long Stroke Motion,” Trans. of JSME, Series C, Vol.73, No.735, pp. 2996-3002, 2007.
-  T. Akagi and S. Dohta, “Development of a Rodless Type Flexible Pneumatic Cylinder and Its Application,” Trans. of JSME, Series C, Vol.73, No.731, pp. 2108-2114, 2007.
-  F. Zhao, S. Dohta, and T. Akagi, “Development and Analysis of Small-Sized Quasi-Servo Valve for Flexible Bending Actuator,” Trans. of JSME, Series C, Vol.76, No.772, pp. 3665-3671, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.