Integrated Control Design of Pneumatic Servo Table Considering the Dynamics of Pipelines and Servo Valve
Jun Li*, Joonmyeong Choi*, Kenji Kawashima*,
Toshinori Fujita**, and Toshiharu Kagawa*
*Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 R2-46, Nagatsuta-cho, Midori-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 226-8503, Japan
**Tokyo Denki University, 2-2 Kanda-nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8457, Japan
-  S. Liu, J. E. Bobrow, “An Analysis of a Pneumatic Servo System and Its Application to a Computer-Controlled Robot,” Trans. of the ASME J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, 110, pp. 228-235, 1988.
-  J. Wang, J. Pu, and P. Moore, “Accurate position control of servo pneumatic actuator system An application to food packaging,” Control Engineering Practice, 7, pp. 699-706, 1999.
-  K. Hamiti, A. Voda-Besan, and H. Roux-Buisson, “Position control of a pneumatic actuator under the influence of stiction,” Control Engineering Practice, 4(8), pp. 1079-1088, 1996.
-  M. Chiang, C. Chen, and T. Tsou, “Large stroke and high precision pneumatic-piezoelectric hybrid positioning control using adaptive discrete variable structure control,” Mechatronics, 15, pp. 523-545, 2005.
-  E. Richer and Y. Hurmuzlu, “A High Performance Pneumatic Force Actuator System; Part I-Nonlinear Mathematical Model,” Trans. of the ASME J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, 122, pp. 416-425, 2000.
-  I. L. Krivts, “Optimization of performance characteristics of electro pneumatic (two-stage) servo valve,” Trans. of the ASME, J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, 126, pp. 416-20, June 2004.
-  B.W. Andersen, “The Analysis and Design of Pneumatic Systems,” John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1967.
-  W. Backe, “The application of servo pneumatic drives for flexible mechanical handling techniques,” Robotics, 2(1), pp. 45-56, 1986.
-  J. Pu and R. H. Weston, “A new generation of pneumatic servo for industrial robot,” Robotics, 7, pp. 17-23, 1988.
-  T. Miyajima, T. Fujita, K. Kawashima, and T. Kagawa, “Development of a Digital Control System for High-performance Pneumatic Servo Valve,” Precision Engineering, 31, 156, 2007.
-  Y. Izumi, T. Arai, K. Kawashima, and T. Kagawa, “Considering of Tube influence in Pneumatic Servo Table System,” Conf. Proc. of Fluid Power System Society, 194, 2007. (In Japanese)
-  H. Hanafusa, “Design of Electrohydraulic Servomechanism for Articulated Robot Control,” Japan Hydraulics and Pneumatics Society, Vol.13, No.7, p. 429, 1982. (In Japanese)
-  F. G. Martins, “Tuning PID Controllers using the ITAE Criterion,” Int. J. of Engineering Education, 21, 5, pp. 867-873, 2005
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.