Guidance and Control of Nursing Care Robot Using Gaze Point Detector and Linear Visual Servoing
Akimitsu Imasato* and Noriaki Maru**
*Shima Seiki Mfg., Ltd., 85 Sakata, Wakayama, Japan
**Faculty of Systems Engineering, Wakayama University, 930 Sakaedani, Wakayama, Wakayama 640-8510, Japan
-  Soyama, Ishii, and Fukase, “Development of MY SPOON,” Proc. of 8th Int’l Conf. on Rehabiliation Robot, pp. 88-91, 2003.
-  Takahashi, Umeda, and Shibuya, “Development of Home Robot Control System using Razor Pointer,” Proc. of JSME ROBOMEC02,2P1-K03, 2002.
-  Iwamoto and Tanie, “Development of Gaze tracking HMD,” Proc. of 20th Conf. of RSJ, p.61, 2002.
-  I. Mitsugami, N. Ukita, and M. Kidode, “Robot Navigation by Eye Pointing,” Proc. of IFIP 4th International Conference on Entertainment Computing (ICEC2005), pp. 256-267, 2005.
-  L. E.Weiss, A. C. Sanderson, and C. P. Neuman, “Dynamic sensorbased control of robots with visual feedback,” IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation, RA-3(5), pp. 404-417, 1987.
-  T. Mitsuda, N. Maru, K. Fujikawa and F. Miyazaki, “Visual Servoing Based on the Use of Binocular Visual Space,” SICE, Vol.33, No.1, pp. 35-41, 1997.
-  K. Okamoto and N. Maru, “Following Motion Control of the Mobile Robot by Using Linear Visual Servoing,” JSME, 72-718 C, pp. 1840-1847, 2006.
-  Ebina, “Pointing System by Head Movement based on Pupil Detection Technology-Pupil Mouse,” Image Labo, 17.7, pp. 69-73, 2006.
-  Ono, Okabe, and Sato, “Estimation of Gaze Direction from Low Resolution Image Considering Uncertainty of Extracting Eye Region,” Transaction of Information Processing Society of Japan CVIM, Vol.47, No.SIG10, pp. 173-184, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.