Simulation of Cylindrical Plunge Grinding Processes Considered Successive Change of Workpiece Shape
Tohru Onozaki, Akira Saito, and Masashi Yoritsune
Research & Development Center, JTEKT Corporation, 1-1 Asahi-machi, Kariya, Aichi 448-8652, Japan
-  S. Ohno, “Self-Excited Vibration in Cylindrical Grinding (Part 2, Theoretical Study),” Bulletin of the JSME, Vol.13, No.58, pp. 623-630, 1970.
-  S. Shiozaki, Y. Furukawa, and T. Ogawa, “Stability Analysis of Cylindrical Grinding under the Effect of Workpiece Shape,” Bulletin of the JSME, Vol.20, No.148, pp. 1321-1328, 1977.
-  I. Inasaki, K. Tonou, and S. Yonetsu, “Regenerative Chatter in Cylindrical Plunge Grinding,” Bulletin of the JSME, Vol.20, No.150, pp. 1648-1654, 1977.
-  N. Chiu and S. Malkin, “Computer Simulation for Cylindrical Plunge Grinding,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.42, No.1, pp. 383-387, 1993.
-  G. Xiao and S. Malkin, “On-Line Optimization for Internal Plunge Grinding,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.45, No.1, pp. 287-292, 1996.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.