Tool Path Generation for Five-Axis Controlled Machining with Consideration of Motion of Two Rotational Axes
Koichi Morishige and Makoto Kaneko
Faculty of Informatics and Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering and Intelligent Systems, The University of Electro-Communications, 1-5-1 Chofugaoka, Chofu-shi, Tokyo 182-8585, Japan
-  J.-C. Latombe, “ROBOT MOTION PLANNING,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1991.
-  K. Morishige, K. Kase, and Y. Takeuchi, “Collision-free Tool Path Generation Using 2-Dimensional C-Space for 5-Axis Control Machining,” The Int. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Springer-Verlag, London, Vo.13, No.6, pp. 393-400, 1997.
-  K.Morishige, K. Kase, and Y. Takeuchi, “Tool Path Generation Using C-Space for 5-Axis Control Machining,” Trans. of the ASME, J. of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 121/1, pp. 144-149, 1999.
-  K. Morishige and Y. Takeuchi, “Strategic Tool Posture Determination for Five-Axis Control Machining Based on Configuration Space,” CIRP-J. of Manufacturing Systems, Vol.31, No.3, pp. 247-252, 2003.
-  S.-G. Lee and S.-H. Yang, “CNC Tool-Path Planning for High-Speed High-Resolution Machining Using a New Tool-Path Calculation Algorithm,” The Int. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Springer-Verlag, London, Vol.20, No.5, pp. 326-333, 2002.
-  A* Pathfinding for Beginners:
-  Y. Takeuchi and T. Watanabe, “Generation of five-axis Control Collision-Free Tool Path and Postprocessing for NC Data,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.41, No.1, pp. 539-542, 1992.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.