On-Machine Optical Surface Profile Measuring System for Nano-Machining
Hiroshi Sawano*, Motohiro Takahashi*, Hayato Yoshioka*,
Hidenori Shinno*, and Kimiyuki Mitsui**
*Precision and Intelligence Laboratory, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 226-8503, Japan
**Department of Mechanical Engineering, Keio University, 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 223-8522, Japan
-  N. Ikawa, R. R. Donaldson, R. Komanduri,W. König, T. H. Aachen, P. A. McKeown, T. Moriwaki, and I. F. Stowers, “Ultraprecision metal cutting – the past, the present and the future,” CIRP Annals, 40-2, pp. 587-594, 1991.
-  D. Dornfeld, S. Min, and Y. Takeuchi, “Recent advances in mechanical micromachining,” CIRP Annals, 55-2, pp. 745-768, 2006.
-  H. Yoshioka, H. Sawano, and H. Shinno, “A newly developed ultraprecision machine tool “Angel”,” Proc. of the euspen Int. Conf., 2, pp. 239-242, 2010.
-  C. J. Tay, S. H. Wang, C. Quan, and H. M. Shang, “In situ surface roughness measurement using a laser scattering method,” Optics Communications, 226, pp. 7-13, 2003.
-  K. Mitsui, “In-process sensors for surface roughness and their applications,” Precision Engineering, 8-4, pp. 212-220, 1986.
-  K. Mitsui, M. Sakai, and Y. Kizuka, “Development of a high resolution sensor for surface roughness,” Optical Engineering, 27-6, pp. 498-502, 1988.
-  H. Shinno, H. Yoshioka, and K. Taniguchi, “A newly developed linear motor-driven aerostatic X-Y planar motion table system for nano-machining,” CIRP Annals, 56-1, pp. 369-372, 2007.
-  Y. Kurisaki, H. Sawano, H. Yoshioka, and H. Shinno, “A newly developed X-Y planar nano-motion table system with large travel ranges,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, 4-5, pp. 976-984, 2010.
-  M. Takahashi, H. Yoshioka, and H. Shinno, “A newly developed long-stroke vertical nano-motion platform with gravity compensator,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, 2-3, pp. 356-365, 2008.
-  G. X. Zhang, “A study on the Abbe principle and Abbe error,” CIRP Annals, 38-1, pp.525-528, 1989.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.