Precision Cutting of Structured Ceramic Molds with Micro PCD Milling Tool
Hirofumi Suzuki*, Tatsuya Furuki*, Mutsumi Okada*,
Katsuji Fujii**, and Takashi Goto**
*Department of Mechanical Engineering, Chubu University, 1200 Matsumoto, Kasugai, Aichi 487-8501, Japan
**NS Tool Co. Ltd., 2-11 Matsuzakataira, Taiwa-cho, Kurokawa, Miyagi 981-3408, Japan
-  H. Suzuki, T. Kitajima, S. Okuyama, K. Syoji, K. Tsunemoto, and J. Yan, “Precision Grinding of Micro Aspheical Surface –Feasibility Study of 250 µm Aspherical Grinding–,” Proc. of Annual Meeting of the ASPE, St.Louis, 16/1, pp. 149-152, 1998.
-  H. Suzuki, A. Muramatsu, Y. Ymamoto, T. Okino, and T. Moriwaki, “Precision Molding ofMicro Aspherical Glass Lenses,” Proc. of 5th euspen Int. Conf., Montpellier, 1/2, pp. 41-44, 2005.
-  H. Onikura, O. Ohnishi, and Y. Take, “Fabrication ofMicro Carbide Tools by Ultrasonic Vibration Grinding,” Annals of the CIRP, 49/1, pp. 257-260, 2000.
-  H. Suzuki, T. Moriwaki, Y. Yamamoto, and Y. Goto, “Precision Cutting of Aspherical Ceramic Molds with Micro PCD Milling Tool,” Annals of the CIRP, 56/1, pp. 131-134, 2007.
-  H. Suzuki et al., “Precision Grinding of Micro Fresnel Lens Molding Die,” Proc. of 1st euspen Int. Conf., 1/1, pp. 318-321, 1999.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.