Full Leg Control of a Quadruped Robot Using Linear Visual Servoing with a Stereo Omnidirectional Camera
Yukinari Inoue* and Noriaki Maru**
*Noritsu Kouki Co. Ltd., 579-1 Umehara, Wakayama, Japan
**Systems Engineering, Wakayama University, Sakaedani 930, Wakayama, Japan
-  P. K. Allen, B. Yoshimi, and A. Timucenko, “Real-time visual servoing,” Proceedings of the 1991 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Robotics Automation, pp. 851-856, 1991.
-  A. J. Koivo and N. Houshangi, “Real-time vision feedback for sevoing robotic manipulator with self-tuning controller,” IEEE Trans. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol.21, No.1, pp. 134-142, 1991.
-  L. E. Weiss, A. C. Sanderson and C. P. Neuman, “Dynamic sensorbased control of robots with visual feedback,” IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, Vol.RA-3, No.5, pp. 404-417,1987.
-  K. Hasimoto, T. Ebine and H. Kimura, “Visual servoing with Hand-Eye manipulator – Optical Control Approach,” IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, Vol.12, No.5, pp. 766-774,1996.
-  K. Hosoda and M. Asada, “Adaptive Visual Servoing Controller with Feedforward Compensator without Knowledge of True Jacobian,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.14, No.2, pp. 159-165, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  T. Mitsuda, N. Maru, K. Fujikawa, and F. Miyazaki, “Linear Approximation of the Inverse Kinematics by using a Binocular Visual space,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.14, No.8, pp. 1145-1151, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  T. Mitsuda, N. Maru, and F. Miyazaki, “Binocular visual servoing based on linear time-invariant mapping,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.11, No.5, pp. 429-443, 1997.
-  Y. Inoue and N. Maru, “Leg Positioning Control of the Quadruped Robot by Linear Visual Servoing,” Proc. of IEEE Int’l Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems IROS, 2004 (CD-ROM).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.