New Detection Technique for Timing of Contact and Noncontact of Athlete’s Foot with the Ground in Sports
Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Science, Kochi National College of Technology, 200-1 Monobe-otsu, Nankoku-shi, Kochi 783-8508, Japan
-  S. W. Barrentine, T. Matsuo, R. F. Escamilla, G. S. Fleisig, and J. R. Andrews, “Kinematic Analysis of the Wrist and Forearm during Baseball Pitching,” J. of Applied Biomechanics, Vol.14, Issue1, pp. 24-39, 1998.
-  D. F. Stodden, G. S. Fleising, S. P. McLean, and J. R. Andrews, “Relationship of Biomechanical Factors to Baseball Pitching Velocity: within Pitcher Variation,” J. of Applied Biomechanics, Vol.21, Issue1, pp. 44-56, 2005.
-  G. S. Fleisig, S. W. Barrentine, N. Zheng, R. F. Escamilla, and J. R. Andrews, “Kinematic and Kinetic Comparison of Baseball Pitching Among Various Levels of Development,” J. of Biomechanics, Vol.32, pp. 1371-1375, 1999.
-  V. Amoruso, M. Helali, and F. Lattarulo, “An Improved Model of Man for ESD Application,” J. of Electrostatics, Vol.49, pp. 225-244, 2000.
-  T. Ficker, “Electrification of Human Body by Walking,” J. of Electrostatics, Vol.64, pp. 10-16, 2006.
-  A. Ohsawa, “Electrostatic Characterization of Antistatic Floors Using an Equivalent Circuit Model,” J. of Electrostatics, Vol.51-52, pp. 625-631, 2001.
-  K. Kurita, “New Estimation Method for the Electric Potential of the Human Body under Perfect Noncontact Conditions,” Trans. on electrical and electronic engineering IEEJ Trans, Vol.4, pp. 309-311, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.