The Simulation and Inspection for the Starting Phenomenon of Slit Coating Process on Glass Substrate
Ta-Hsin Chou*, Wen-Hsien Yang*, Kuei-Yuan Cheng*,
Yu-Chen Chang**, and Thomas Luo**
*Industrial Technology Research Institute, No. 195, Sec. 4, Chung Hsing Rd., Chutung, Hsinchu, Taiwan 31040, R.O.C.
**Yuan Ze University, 135, Yuan-Tung Road, Chung-Li, Taiwan 32003, R.O.C.
-  K. J. Rorschach, “Limiting Flow In A Pre-metered Coating Device,” Chemica Engineering Science, Vol.31, pp. 1057-1060, 1976.
-  B. G. Higgins and L. E. Scriven, “Capillary Pressure and Viscous Pressure Drop Set Bounds on Coating Bed Operability,” Chemical Engineering Science, Vol.35, pp. 673-682, 1979.
-  K. Y. Lee and T. J. Liu, “MinimumWet Thickness In Extrusion Slot Coating,” Chemical Engineering Science, Vol.47, No.7, pp. 1703-1713, 1992.
-  C. K. Yang, D. H. Wong, and T. J. Liu, “The Effect of Polymer Additives on The Operating Windows of Slot Coatings,” Polymer Engineering Science, Vol.44, pp. 1970-1976, 2004.
-  K. N. Christodoulou and L. E. Scriven, “Discretization of Free Surface Flows and Other Moving Boundary Problems,” J. of Computational Physics, Vol.99, pp. 39-55, 1992.
-  Y. C. Chang, T. Luo, K. Y. Cheng, S. Yang, and T. H. Chou, “A twodimensional CFD model of slot die coating for larger area coating techniques,” The 2nd Asian Symposium on Nano Imprint Lithography, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.