Generation and Assessment of Random Surface Texture over a Wide Area
Yoshikazu Kobayashi, Kenji Shirai, Yasuhiko Hara,
Tomohiro Mizoguchi, and Kiyotaka Kawasaki
Department of Computer Science, College of Engineering, Nihon University, 1 Nakagawara, Tokusada, Tamuramachi, Koriyama, Fukushima 963-8642, Japan
-  M. J. Dischler and D. Ghazanfarpour, “A survey of 3D texturing,” Computers & Graphics, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 135-151, 2001.
-  L. Wei and M. Levoy, “Fast texture synthesis using tree-structured vector quantization,” Proc. of SIGGRAPH 2000, pp. 479-488, 2000.
-  H. Suzuki et al., “Feasibility study on digital design and manufacture of leather texture,” Proc. of JSPE Spring Meeting 2010, pp. 161-162, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  K. Yanagi et al., “Development of measurement standard with random surface topography for areal surface texture measuring instruments,” Proc. of the 7th euspen Int. Conf., pp. 389-392, 2007.
-  Y. Kobayashi and K. Shirai, “Multi-axis milling for microtexturing,” Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 34-38, 2008.
-  A. A. Efros and W. T. Freeman, “Image quilting for texture synthesis and transfer,” Proc. of SIGGRAPH 2001, pp. 341-346, 2001.
-  S. Takahashi, T. Ikeda, Y. Shinagawa, T. L. Kunii, and M. Ueda, “Algorithms for extracting correct critical points and constructing topological graphs from discrete geographical elevation data,” Computer Graphics Forum, Vol.14, No.3, pp. 181-192, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.