Development of Pneumatic Parallel Force Feedback
Yasunobu Hitaka*, Yoshito Tanaka**, Yutaka Tanaka**,
Junko Ishii*, and Yin Yaobao***
*Department of Control and Information System Engineering, Kitakyushu National College of Technology, 5-20-1 Shii Kokuraminamiku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 802-0985, Japan
**Hosei University, 3-7-2 Fujimi, Chiyodaku, Tokyo 102-8160, Japan
***Tongji University, 1239 Siping Road, Shanghai 200092, P. R. China
-  D. Stewart, “A Platform with 6 degrees of freedom,” Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng., Vol.180, Part I, No.15, pp. 371-386, 1965-66.
-  Lung-Wen Tsai, “Robot Analysis,” John Wiley & Sons, Inc.1999, pp116.
-  M. Takaiwa and T. Noritsugu, “Development of Human-Robot Haptic Interface Using Pneumatic Parallel Manipulator,” Proc. 4th JHPS Int. Symp. on Fluid Power, pp. 181-186, 1999.
-  Y. Tanaka, T. Nakajima, and T. Sawada, “Desktop Type of Force Display Using Pneumatic Parallel Mechanism,” Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium on Fluid Power Transmission and Control (ISFP’2003, Paper for Plenary Session), pp. 267-271, April 2003.
-  T. Moriki, Y. Tanaka, Y. Tanaka, I. Yokomichi, Y. Hitaka, J. Ishii, and C. Wada, “Force control of 6-DOF Pneumatic Joystick,” Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Artificial Life and Robotics in Beppu, Japan.
-  Y. Hitaka, Y. Tanaka, and J. Ishii, “Force Analysis of the 6-DOF Parallel Manipulators,” Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Artificial Life and Robotics in Beppu, Japan.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.