On-Demand MEMS Device Production System by Module-Based Microfactory
Kiwamu Ashida, Shizuka Nakano, Jaehyuk Park, and Jun Akedo
Advanced Manufacturing Research Institute (AMRI), National Institute of Advanced Industrial and Science Technology (AIST), 1-2-1 Namiki, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8564, Japan
-  K. E. Petersen, “Silicon as a Mechanical Material,” Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol.70, No.5, pp. 420-457, 1982.
-  L. S. Fan, Y. C. Tai, and R. S. Muller, “Technology Digest of 4th International Conference of Solid-State Sensors and Actuators,” Tokyo, pp. 849-852, 1987.
-  K. J. Gabriel, W. S. N. Trimmer, and M. Mehregany, “Technology Digest of 4th International Conference of Solid-State Sensors and Actuators,” Tokyo, pp. 853-856, 1987.
-  Y. Okazaki, N. Mishima, and K. Ashida, “Microfactory-Concept, History, and Developments,” J. Manuf. Sci. Eng., Vol.126, Issue 4, pp. 837-844, November 2004.
-  N. Kawahara, T. Suto, T. Hirano, Y. Ishikawa, T. Kitahara, N. Ooyama, and T. Ataka, “Microfactories; New Applications of Micromachine Technology to the Manufacture of Small Product,” Microsytem Technologies, Vol.3, No.2, pp. 37-41, 1997.
-  T. Kitahara, K. Ashida, M. Tanaka, Y. Ishikawa, N. Ooyama, and Y. Nakazawa, “Microfactory and Microtathe,” Microfactory (Proceedings, International Workshop on Microfactories 1998), Tsukuba, pp. 1-6.
-  N. Ooyama, S. Kokaji, M. Tanaka, K. Ashida, N. Mishima, H. Maekawa, T. Tanikawa and K. Kaneko, “Desktop Machining Microfactory,” Microfactory (Proceedings, 2nd International Workshop on Microfactories 2000), Fribourg, pp. 13-16.
-  J. Akedo, “Aerosol Deposition of Ceramic Thick Films at Room Temperature: Densification Mechanism of Ceramic Layers,” J. American Ceramic Society, Vol.89, No.6, pp. 1834-1839, 2006.
-  J. Akedo and M. Lebedev, “Microstructure and Electrical Properties of Lead Zirconate Titanate (Pb(Zr52/Ti48)O3) Thick Films Deposited by Aerosol Deposition Method,” Japanese J. of Applied Physics, Vol.38, No.9B, pp. 5397-5401, 1999.
-  J. Akedo and M. Lebedev, “Piezoelectric properties and poling effect of Pb(Zr, Ti)O3 thick films prepared for microactuators by aerosol deposition,” Appl. Phys. Let., Vol.77, No.11, pp. 1710-1712, 2000.
-  G. G. Rogers and L. Bottaci, “Modular production systems: a new manufacturing paradigm,” J. Intelligent Mnafacturing, Vol.8, pp. 147-156, 1997.
-  N. Mishima, K. Ashida, and M. Tanaka, “Desktop Machining Microfactory,” Microfactory (Proceedings, 2nd International Workshop on Microfactories 2000), Fribourg, pp. 137-140.
-  K. Ashida, S. Nakano, J. H. Park, and J. Akedo, “Development of Divided Progressive Micro Press,” Proceedings, 6th International Workshop on Microfactories 2006, Evanston, pp. 107-110.
-  J. Akedo, M. Lebedev, H. Sato, and J. Park, “High-Speed Optical Microscanner Driven with Resonation of Lam Waves Using Pb(Zr,Ti)O3 Thick Films Formed by Aerosol Deposition,” Japanese J. of Applied Physics, Vol.44, No.9B, pp. 7072-7077, 2005.
-  J. H. Park, J. Akedo, and H. Sato, “High-Speed Metal-Based Optical Microscanners Using Stainless-Steel Substrate and Piezoelectric Thick Films Prepared by Aerosol Deposition Method,” Sensors and Actuators A 135, pp. 86-91, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.