Control Variables for Food Slicing Supporting Cooking and Improved Operation
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Daido University, 10-3 Takiharu-cho, Minami-ku, Nagoya 457-8530, Japan
-  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheometry.
-  E. Onaga, “Packaging and Food Robots,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.13, No.6, pp. 764-767, 1995.
-  S. Davis, M. G. King, J. W. Casson, J. O. Gray, and D. G. Caldwell, “Automated Handling, Assembly and Packaging of Highly Variable Compliant Food Products - Making a Sand - wich,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1213-1218, 2007.
-  N. Sakamoto et al., “Piercing Based Grasping by using Self-Tightening Effect,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.27, No.4, pp. 434-441, 2009.
-  N. Sakamoto et al., “An Optimum Design for Handling a Visco-elastic Object Based on Maxwell Model,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 166-172, 2007.
-  http://www.ask.com/bar?q=What+Is+a+Santoku+Knife&page=1&qsrc=2070&ab=0&u=http%3A%2F%2Fhousewares.about.com%2Fod%2Fcutleryknives%2Ff%2Fsantokuknives.htm.
-  D. Terzopoulos and K. Fleisher, “Modeling Inelastic Deformation: Viscoelasticity, Plasticity, Fracture,” ComputerGraphics, Vol.22, No.4, pp. 269-278, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.