Interaction Approach for Movement-Assist Control Using Neural Oscillators
Xia Zhang and Minoru Hashimoto
Department of Bioscience and Textile Technology, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Technology, Shinshu University, 3-15-1 Tokida, Ueda, Nagano 386-8567, Japan
-  H. Kawatoto and Y. Sankai, “Power assist method based on Phase Sequence and muscle force condition for HAL,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.19, No.7, pp. 717-734, 2005.
-  H. Kazerooni, J.-L. Racine, L. Huang, and R. Steger, “On the Control of the Berkeley Lower Extremity Exoskeleton(BLEEX),” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Barcelona, pp. 4364-4371, April 2005.
-  A. Chu, H. Kazerooni, and A. Zoss, “On the Biomimetic Design of the Berkeley Lower Extremity Exoskeleton(BLEEX),” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotic and Automation, Barcelona, pp. 4356-4363, April 2005.
-  K. Kong, H. Moon, B. Hwang, D. Jeon, and M. Tomizuka, “Robotic Rehabilitation Treatments: Realization of Aquatic Therapy Effects in Exoskeleton Systems,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotic and Automation, Japan, pp. 1923-1928, May 2009.
-  T. Nakamura, K. Saito, Z. Wang, K. Kosuge, and M. Tajika, “Human Cooperative Motion Adapted Wearable Anti-Gravity Muscle Support System,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robot and System, pp. 1843-1848, 2006.
-  Y. Mori, K. Maejima, and K. Nagase, “ABLE: A Standing Style Transfer System for a Person with Disable Lower Limbs,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.27, No.3, pp. 76-83, 2009.
-  K. Kong, C. Baek, and M. Tomizuka, “Design of a Rehabilitation Device Based on a Mechanical Link System,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotic and Automation, Japan, pp. 2306-2311, May 2009.
-  G. Taga, “A model of the neuro-musulo-skeletal system for human location,” Biological Cybernetics, 73, pp. 97-111, 1995.
-  S. Kotosaka and S. Schaal, “Synchronized robot motion by neural oscillators,” JRSJ Vol.19, No.5, pp. 580-583, 2001.
-  T. Kasuga and M. Hashimoto, “Human-Robot Handshaking using Neural Oscillators,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Barcelona, pp. 3813-3818, April 2005.
-  T. Sato, M. Hashimoto, and M. Tsukahara, “Synchronization Based Control using Online Design of Dynamics and Its ApplicatioN to Human-Robot Interaction,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics, China, pp. 652-657, December 2007.
-  K. Matsuoka, “Sustained Oscillations Generated by Mutually Inhibiting Neurons with Adaptation,” Biological Cybernetics, Vol.52, pp. 367-376, 1985.
-  K. Matsuoka, “Mechanisms of Frequency and Pattern Control in the Neural Rhythm Generators,” Biological Cybernetics, Vol.56, pp. 345-353, 1987.
-  M. Hashimoto, Y. Kiyosawa, and R. P. Paul, “Torque sensing technique for robots with harmonic drives,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 108-116, 1993.
-  I. Godler, M. Horiuchi, M. Hashimoto, and T. Ninomiya, “Accuracy Improvement of Built-In Torque Sensing for Harmonic Drives,” IEEE/ASME IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.5, No.4, pp. 360-366, 2000.
-  K. Tomohiro, M. Tadashi, K. Tohru, and S. Tsugutake, Biomechanism Library Practical Usage of Surface Electromyogram, First Edition, Society of Biomechanisms, Japan, p.16, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  R. A. Bradley and M. E. Terry, “Rank analysis of incomplete block designs I, The method of paired comparisons,” Biometrika, Vol.39, pp. 324-345, 1952.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.