Proposed Isocontraction Training with Muscle Strengthening and Evaluation Using MR Fluid Brakes
Kunihiko Oda*, Takehito Kikuchi**, Yuki Oyama**, and Junji Furusho**
*Dept. of Physical Therapy, Osaka Electro-Communication University, 1130-70 Kiyotaki, Shijonawate, Osaka 575-0063, Japan
**Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University, 2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
-  A. Miura and Y. Ooi, “Muscle strengthen-Isokinetic Exercise,” so-go- rehabilitation 20-9, pp. 940-944, 1992.
-  T. Wakabayashi and H. Majima, “Kin Syusyukurikigaku no Jikken,” Igaku Shoin, 21/38, 1972 (in Japanese).
-  D. A. Winter, “Biomechanics and Motor Control of Human Movement,” Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons, 177/179, 1990.
-  K. Koyama, “Applications & Development of Electro Rheological FLuid,” CMC, 1994 (in Japanese).
-  S. Syutto, (Explanation) “Magneto Rheological Fluid and its application,” Journal of the Japan Fluid Power System Society, 38-2, 36/40, 2007.
-  J. Furusho, “Mechatronics using Electro Rheological FLuid,” Journal of the Japan Fluid Power System Society,
-  J. Furusho and M. Sakaguchi, “New Actuators Using ER Fluid and Their Applications to Force Display Devices in Virtual Reality and Medical Treatments,” Int. Journal of Modern Physics B., 13-14/16, 2151/2159, 1999.
-  Y. Yamaguchi, J. Furusho, T. Kikuchi, and S. Kimura, “Development of High-Speed/High-Torque MR Actuator Using Silicon Steel Sheet,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers.
-  T. Kikuchi, J. Furusho, and K. Oda, “Isokinetic Exercise Training and Evaluation System Aimed High Velocity Training (The System Using ER Brake),” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers.
-  T. Katayama, “Fiidobakku Seigyo no Kiso," Asakura Shoten, 1987 (in Japanese).
-  T. Fuchimoto and M. Kaneko, “Force, Velocity and Power Relationships in Different Age Groups,” Research of physical education 25(4), pp. 273-279 19810325.
-  M. Kouchi, M. Mochimaru, H. Iwasawa, and S. Mitani, “Japanese Body Dimension Data,” 1997-98, Japanese Industrial Standards Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.