Current Status of Environmentally Conscious Design Among Japanese Manufacturers
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
1-2-1 Namiki, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8564, Japan
-  H. Kaebernick and S. Kara, “Environmentally Sustainable Manufacturing: A Survey on Industry Practices,” Proc. of 13thCIRP Inter. Conf. on Life Cycle Engineering, pp. 19-28, 2006.
-  B. Kuhrke, S. Feickert, and E. Abele, “LCA and EcoDesign in the German Electronics Industries,” Proc. of 13th CIRP Inter. Conf. on Life Cycle Engineering, pp. 317-321, 2006.
-  M. Lindahl, “Designers' Utilization of and Requirements on Design for Environment (DfE) Methods and Tools,” Proc. of EcoDesign 2005, CD-ROM 1D-1-1F, 2005.
-  M. Ernzer, M. Lindahl, K. Masui, and T. Sakao, “An International Study on Utilization of Design for Environment Methods (DfE) -- A pre-study,” Proc. of EcoDesign 2003: Third Inter. Sym. on Environmentally Conscious Design and Inverse Manufacturing, pp. 124-131, 2003.
-  M. Ernzer, C. Grüuner, and H. Birkhofer, “Implementation of DfE in the Daily Design Work -- An Approach Derived from Surveys,” Proc. of DETC '02 ASME 2002 Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computer and Information in Engineering Conference, CD-ROM DTM-34032, 2002.
-  K. Masui, T. Hata, and Y. Umeda, “Survey on environmentally conscious design in Japanese electronics industry,” Proc. of Care Innovation 2006, CD-ROM, 2006.
-  K. Masui and H. Ito, “Survey on environmentally conscious design in the Japanese industrial machinery sector,” Proc. of the 14thCIRP Conference on Life Cycle Engineering, pp. 231-236, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.