Development of a Vibration Suppression GUI Tool Based on Input Preshaping and its Application to Semiconductor Wafer Transfer Robot
Minh Duc Duong*, Kazuhiko Terashima*, Toshio Kamigaki**, and Hirotoshi Kawamura**
*Department of Production Systems Engineering, Toyohashi University of Technology
1-1 Hibarigaoka, Tempaku-cho, Toyohashi, Aichi 441-8580, Japan
**New Products Development Laboratory, Shinko Electric Co., Ltd. Toyohashi Plant
150 Aza-Motoyashiki, Mitsuya-cho, Toyohashi, Aichi 441-3195, Japan
-  N. C. Singer and W. P. Seering, “Preshaping Command Inputs to Reduce System Vibration,” Transactions of the ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, Vol.112, No.1, pp. 76-82, 1990.
-  N. C. Singer, “Residual Vibration Reduction in Computer Controlled Machines,” Ph.D. thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, MIT, Fall, 1988.
-  J. M. Hyde and W. P. Seering, “Using Input Command Pre-Shaping to Suppress Multiple Mode Vibration,” Proceedings of the 1991 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Sacramento, California, April, 1991, pp. 2604-2609.
-  W. E. Singhose, W. P. Seering, and N. C. Singer, “Input Shaping for Vibration Reduction with Specified Insensitivity to Modeling Errors,” Japan/USA Symposium on Flexible Automation, Vol.1, ASME 1996, pp. 307-313.
-  M. Frigo and S. G. Johnson, “The Design and Implementation of FFTW,” Proceedings of the IEEE 93 (2), pp. 216-231, 2005.
-  L. Collatz and W. Wetterling, “Optimization Problems,” Applied Mathematical Sciences (Springer-Verlag New York Inc.), 1975.
-  The MathWorks, “Matlab-Creating Graphical User Interface,” http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help
-  K. Yano, S. Higashikawa, and K. Terashima, “Liquid Container Transfer Control on 3D Transfer Path by Hybrid Shaped Approach,” Proceedings of the 2001 IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, September 5-7, 2001, Mexico, pp. 1168-1173.
-  T. Miyoshi, Y. Noda, and K. Terashima, “Feedforward Control Considering Input and States Constraints with Eliminating Residual Vibration,” Proceedings of the 2007 America Control Conference, July 11-13, 2007, USA, pp. 5005-5010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.