Forming Type Rapid Prototyping Development - Error Compensation with Shape Measurement -
Hidetake Tanaka*, Naoki Asakawa**, and Masatoshi Hirao**
*Faculty of Engineering, Nagaoka University of Technology
1603-1 Kamitomioka, Nagaoka, Niigata 940-2188, Japan
**Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University
Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-1192, Japan
-  J. P. Kruth, M. C. Leu, and T. Nakagawa, “Progress in Additive Manufacturing and Rapid Prototyping,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.47, No.2, pp. 525-540, 1998.
-  J. A. Schey and P. W. Wallace, “Advances in Machine Tool Design and Research,” p. 1361, Pergamon Press, 1968.
-  P. K. Wright, D. A. Bourne, J. P. Colyer, G. S. Schatz, and J. A. E. Isasi, “Flexible Manufacturing Cell for Swaging,” MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, pp. 76-83, 1982.
-  N. Nakajima, T. Tohdo, Y. Kishi, and K. Hongo, Bull. of JSPE, 13-1.
-  H. Tanaka, N. Asakawa, T. Shintani, and M. Hirao, “Development of a Forging Type Rapid Prototyping System; Automation of a Free Forging and Metal Hammering Working,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics (JRM), Vol.17, No.5, pp. 523-528, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.