Development of Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced Product
Takeshi Nakamoto and Kazutoshi Matsuzaki
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Chiba University
1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 263-8522, Japan
-  K. Yamaguchi, T. Nakamoto, P. Abraha, Karyawan, and A. Ito, “Manufacturing of Micro Structures by Using UV Sensitive Photopolymer (3rd Report, Writing with a Focused Beam),” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (C), Vol.61, No.581, pp. 304-310, 1995 (in Japanese).
-  T. Nakamoto, K. Yamaguchi, P. Abraha, A. Ito, and K. Mishima, “Manufacturing of Micro Structures by Using UV Sensitive Photopolymer (4th Report, Manufacturing of 3-Dimensional Microstructures by Writing with a Focused Beam),” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (C), Vol.62, No.594, pp. 677-682, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  S. Maruo and K. Ikuta, “Submicron Stereolithography for the Production of Freely Movable Mechanisms by using Single-photon Polymerization,” Sensors and Actuators A, Vol.100, pp. 70-76, 2002.
-  H. Nishino, T. Miyoshi, Y. Takaya, S. Takahashi, T. Hayashi, and K. Kimura, “Study on Nonlaminate Micro-stereolithography using LCD Mask (2nd Report) - Thin Layer Laminating Fabrication using LCD Live-motion Mask -,” Journal of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.69, No.10, pp. 1417-1422, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  D. Lee, T. Miyoshi, Y. Takaya, T. Ha, and T. Hayashi, “Study on LCD Micro Stereolithography using Ceramic Nanoparticles Reinforced Photosensitive Resin,” Journal of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.71, No.11, pp. 1415-1420, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  S. Kirihara, M. Takeda, K. Sakoda, and Y. Miyamoto, “Electromagnetic Wave Diffractions in Ceramic / Polymer Photonic Crystals with Three - Dimensional Diamond Structure,” Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan, Vol.111, No.7, pp. 471-478, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  G. Zak, M. N. Sela, V. Vevko, C. B. Park, and B. Benhabib, “Layered Manufacturing of Fiber-Reinforced Composites,” Transactions of the ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol.121, pp. 448-456, 1999.
-  M. Haberer, G. Zak, C. B. Park, and B. Benhabib, “Design of a Slot - Coater Based Layered - Composites Manufacturing System,” Transactions of the ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol.125, pp. 564-576, 2003.
-  T. Kawai and T. Kimura, “Magnetic Orientation of Isotactic Polypropylene,” Polymer, Vol.41, No.1, pp. 155-159, 2000.
-  T. Kimura, T. Kawai, and Y. Sakamoto, “Magnetic Orientation of Poly (Ethylene Terephthalate),” Polymer, Vol.41, No.2, pp. 809-812, 2000.
-  T. Kawai, “Crystal Orientation of B-phase Isostatic Polypropylene Induced by Magnetic Orientation of N, N'-- dicyclohexyl - 2, 6 - naphthalenedicarboxamide,” Polymer, Vol.43, No.26, pp. 7301-7306, 2002.
-  Y. Kaneko, S. Shimada, T. Fukuda, T. Kimura, H. Yokoi, H. Matsuda, T. Onodera, H. Kasai, S. Okada, H. Oikawa, and H. Nakanishi, “A Novel Method for Fixing the Anisotropic Orientation of Dispersed Organic Nanocrystals in a Magnetic Field,” Advanced Materials, Vol.17, No.2, pp. 160-163, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.