Support System for Slope Shaping Based on a Teleoperated Construction Robot
Katsutoshi Ootsubo*, Daichi Kato**, Takuya Kawamura*, and Hironao Yamada*
1-1 Yanagido, Gifu City, Gifu 501-1193, Japan
**Amada Machine Tools Co., Ltd.
200 Ishida, Isehara City, Kanagawa 259-1196, Japan
-  J. Xue, L. Zhang, and T. E. Grift, “Variable field-of-view machine vision based row guidance of an agricultural robot,” J. of Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, Vol.84, pp. 85-91, 2012.
-  C. L. Perkinson, M. E. Bayraktar, and I. Ahmad, “The use of computing technology in highway construction as a total jobsite management tool,” J. of Automation in Construction, Vol.19, No.7, pp. 884-897, 2010.
-  K. Ootsubo, T. Kawamura, and H. Yamada, “Construction Tele-robotic System with AR Presentation,” J. of Physics: Conf. Series, Vol.433, IOP Publishing, 012029, 2013.
-  K. Ootsubo, R. Nakamura, T. Kawamura, and H. Yamada, “Presentation Method of Soil Strength for a Construction Robot,” Proc. of the 9th JFPS Int. Symposium on Fluid Power, 1C1-3, 2014.
-  H. Yamada, H. Kato, and T. Muto, “Master-slave control for construction robot teleoperation,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.15, No.1, pp. 54-60, 2003.
-  D. Zhao, Y. Xia, H. Yamada, and T. Muto, “Control method for realistic motions in a construction tele-robotic system with a 3-DOF parallel mechanism,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.15, No.4, pp. 361-368, 2003.
-  H. Yamada, M. Gong, and D. Zhao, “A master-slave control for a tele-operation system for a construction robot: Application of a velocity control method with a force feedback model,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.1, pp. 60-67, 2006.
-  H. Kato and M. Billinghurst, “Marker Tracking and HMD Calibration for a video-based Augmented Reality Conferencing System,” Proc. of the 2nd Int. Workshop on Augmented Reality (IWAR 99), pp. 85-94, 1999.
-  S. Hart and L. Staveland, “Development of NASA-TLX (Task Load Index): Results of empirical and theoretical research,” Advances in Psychology, Human mental workload, Vol.52, North Holland, pp. 139-183, 1988.
-  M. Nozawa, I. Iida, H. Tubaki, T. Haga, M. Yarita, and T. Yoshizawa, “A Method for Evaluating Individual Variation in Paired Comparison Data,” The J. of the Japanese Society for Quality Control: The Quality, Vol.25, No.3, pp. 81-89, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.