A Desktop-Sized Communication Robot: “robovie-mR2”
Reo Matsumura*,**, Masahiro Shiomi*, Kayako Nakagawa**, Kazuhiko Shinozawa*,***, and Takahiro Miyashita*
*ATR-IRC, 2-2-2 Hikaridai, Seika-cho, Kyoto 619-0288, Japan
**Tokyo University, 4-6-1 Komaba Meguro-Ku, Tokyo 153-8505, Japan
***Osaka Kyoiku University, 4-698-1 Asahigaoka, Kashiwara, Osaka 582-8582, Japan
-  K. Lorenz, “Studies in Animal and Human Behavior,” Cambridge, MA: Harvard Univ Press, 1971.
-  K. Zheng, D. F. Glas, T. Kanda, H. Ishiguro, and N. Hagita, “Supervisory Control of Multiple Social Robots for Conversation and Navigation,” Trans. on Control and Mechanical Systems, Vol.3, No.2, May 2014.
-  K. Nakagawa, M. Shiomi, K. Shinozawa, R. Matsumura, H. Ishiguro, and N. Hagita, “Effect of Robot’s Whispering Behavior on People’s Motivation,” Int. J. of Social Robotics, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 5-16, 2012.
-  K. Nakagawa, M. Shiomi, K. Shinozawa, R. Matsumura, H. Ishiguro, and N. Hagita, ”Effect of Robot’s Active Touch on People’s Motivation,” 6th ACM/IEEE Int. Conf. on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI2011), pp. 465-472, 2011.
-  H. Fukuda, M. Shiomi, K. Nakagawa, and K. Ueda, “Midas Touch’ in Human-Robot Interaction: Evidence from Event-Related Potentials during the Ultimatum Game,” HRI2012 Late Breaking Reports.
-  O. Sugiyama, K. Shinozawa, N. Hagita, and T. Akimoto, “Case Study of a Multi-robot Healthcare System: Effects of Docking and Metaphor on Persuasion,” Second Int. Conf. on Social Robotics, pp. 90-99, 2010.
-  M. Shiomi, K. Nakagawa, and N. Hagita, “Design of a Gaze Behavior at a Small Mistake Moment for a Robot,” Gaze in human-robot communication, Special Issue of Interaction Studies, Vol.14, No.3, pp. 317-328, 2013.
-  R. Sato and Y. Takeuchi, “Coordinating turn-taking and talking in multi-party conversations by controlling robot’s eye-gaze,” The 23rd IEEE Int. Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 280-285, 2014.
-  A. M. Rosenthal-von der Püutten and N. C. Kr”amer, “How design characteristics of robots determine evaluation and uncanny valley related responses,” Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.36, pp. 422-439, 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.