Development of Autonomous Mobile Robot Based on Accurate Map in the Tsukuba Challenge 2014
Junji Eguchi and Koichi Ozaki
7-1-2 Yoto, Utsunomiya-city, Tochigi 321-8585, Japan
-  M. Buehler, K. lagnemma, and S. Singh, “The DARPA Urban Challenge,” Springer, 2010.
-  S. Yuta, M. Mizukawa, H. Hashimoto, H. Tashiro, and T. Okubo, “An Open Experiment of Mobile Robot Autonomous Navigation at the Pedestrian Streets in the City – Tsukuba Challenge –,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics and Automation, pp. 904-909, 2011.
-  F. Hashikawa and K. Morioka, “Convenient Position Estimation of Distributed Sensors in Intelligent Spaces Using SLAM for Mobile Robots,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.27, No.2, pp. 191-199, 2015.
-  M. Yokozuka, Y. Suzuki, T. Takei, N. Hashimoto, and O. Matsu-moto, “Auxiliary Particle Filter Localization for Intelligent Wheelchair Systems in Urban Environments,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.6, pp. 758-765, 2010.
-  K. Okawa, “Three Tiered Self-Localization of Two Position Estimation Using Three Dimensional Environment Map and Gyro-Odometry,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.26, No.2, pp. 196-203, 2014.
-  T. Shioya, K. Kogure, and N. Ohta, “Three Tiered Self-Localization of Two Position Estimation Using Three Dimensional Environment Map and Gyro-Odometry,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.26, No.2, pp. 225-235, 2014.
-  J. Eguchi and K. Ozaki, “Development of the Autonomous Mobile Robot for Target-Searching in Urban Areas in the Tsukuba Challenge 2013,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.26, No.2, pp. 166-176, 2014.
-  T. Yoshida, K. Irie, E. Koyanagi, and M. Tomono, “An Outdoor Navigation Platform with a 3D Scanner and Gyro-assisted Odometry,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.47, No.10, pp. 493-500, 2011.
-  S. Muramatsu, T. Tomizawa, S. Kudoh, and T. Suehiro, “Development of Intelligent Mobile Cart in a Crowded Environment – Robust Localization Technique with Unknown Objects –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.26, No.2, pp. 204-213, 2014.
-  N. Akai, K. Inoue, and K. Ozaki, “Autonomous Navigation Based on Magnetic and Geometric Landmarks on Environmental Structure in Real World,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.26, No.2, pp. 158-165, 2014.
-  E. Takeuchi, T. Tsubouchi, and S. Yuta, “Integration and Synchronization of External Sensor Data for a Mobile Robot,” 2003 SICE Annual Conf., pp. 2620-2625, Fukui, August 2003.
-  K. Irie, T. Yoshida, E. Koyanagi, and M. Tomono, “A Localization Method Using Gyro-assisted Odometry and 3D Laser Scanner Considering Gyro Drift Error,” 2010 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 1A1-E01, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  S. Thrun, W. Burgard, and D. Fox, “Probabilistic Robotics,” The MIT Press, 2005.
-  M. Montemerlo, S. Thrun, D. Koller, and B. Wegbreit, “FastSLAM: A factored solution to simultaneous mapping and localization,” Proc. National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2002.
-  M. Kitamura, T. Suzuki, Y. Amano, and T. Hashizume, “Improvement of GPS and GLONASS Positioning Accuracy by Multipath Mitigation Using Omnidirectional Infrared Camera,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.6, pp. 1125-1131, 2011.
-  J. Eguchi and K. Ozaki, “Development of Making Method of Occupancy Grid Map for Localization by Combination with DGPS and Scan Matching,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.25, No.3, 2013.
-  A. Watanabe, S. Bando, K. Shinada, and S. Yuta, “Road-Following-Based Navigation in Park and Street with Finding Intersection and Orientation Detection,” J. of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.30, No.3, pp. 271-279, 2012 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.