Development of Expanded Periodical Input Control for Periodic Motion with Multiple Frequency Components
Takuto Yoshifuji, Takayuki Tanaka, and Takashi Kusaka
Division of System Science and Informatics, Hokkaido University, Kita 14, Nishi 9, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0814, Japan
-  J. Pratt, B. Krupp, and C. Morse, “Series elastic actuators for high fidelity force control,” Industrial Robot: An Int. J., Vol.29, No.3, pp. 234-241, 2002.
-  M. Uemura, K. Kanaoka, and S. Kawamura, “Power assist systems based on resonance of passive elements,” 2006 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 4316-4321, 2006.
-  T. Tanaka et al., “Soft Power Suit with Semi-active Assist Mechanism – Prototype for Supporting Waist and Knee Joint,” Proc. of ICROS ICCAS-SICE 2008, pp. 2002-2005, 2008.
-  Y. Imamura et al., “Power assist systems based on resonance of passive elements,” Proc. of JSME Mechanical Engineering Congress, pp. 287-288, 2009.
-  Y. Satoh et al., “Smart Suit for Agricultural Use (1st Report, A prototype of smart suit and its fundamental experiments),” Proc. of the 24th Annual Conf. of the RSJ, p. 3G24, 2006.
-  H. Kajiwara et al., “Motion Control of a Pendulum via Periodic Input,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, C, Vol.67, No.663, pp. 3454-3460, Nov. 2001 (in Japanese).
-  T. Kusaka et al., “Skill assist and power assist for periodic motions by using semi-active assist mechanism with energy control,” 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), pp. 2187-2192, 2011.
-  Y. Yamada, H. Konosu, T. Morizono, and Y. Umetani, “Proposal of Skill-Assist: a system of assisting human workers by reflecting their skills in positioning tasks,” 1999 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Conf. (IEEE SMC’99) Proc., Vol.4, pp. 11-16, 1999.
-  T. Kikuchi, K. Fukushima, S. Tanida, T. Fujikawa, T. Ozawa, and J. Furusho, “Development of Rehabilitation System for Upper Limbs: PLEMO-P3 System for Hemiplegic Subject (Motor Function Test for Assessment and Training, and Research for Development of Practical Type),” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 136-144, 2013.
-  K. Yasuhara et al., “Walking assist device with management system,” Honda R&D technical review, Vol.21, No.2, pp. 54-62, Oct. 2009 (in Japanese).
-  T. Tsuji, Y. Sumida, M. Kaneko, and S. Kawamura, “A Virtual Sports System for Skill Training,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 168-175, 2001.
-  Y. Oda, T. Kagawa, and Y. Uno, “Human interface of a wearable robot for walking on a step,” Proc. of 14th Int. Conf. on Climbing and Walking Robots and the Support Technology for Mobile Machines, pp. 3-10, 2011.
-  K. Kong, J. Bae, and M. Tomizuka, “A compact rotary series elastic actuator for human assistive systems,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.17, No.2, pp. 288-297, 2012.
-  K. Byl and R. Tedrake, “Approximate optimal control of the compass gait on rough terrain,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation 2008 (ICRA 2008), pp. 1258-1263, 2008.
-  S. Kajita et al., “Biped walking stabilization based on linear inverted pendulum tracking,” 2010 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), pp. 4489-4496, 2010.
-  D. Aoyagi, W. E. Ichinose, S. J. Harkema, D. J. Reinkensmeyer, and J. E. Bobrow, “A robot and control algorithm that can synchronously assist in naturalistic motion during body-weightsupported gait training following neurologic injury,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 387-400, 2007.
-  T. Ikehara, E. Tanaka, K. Nagamura, T. Tamiya, T. Ushida, K. Hashimoto, S. Kojima, K. Ikejo, and L. Yuge, “Development of Closed-Fitting-Type Walking Assistance Device for Legs with Self-Contained Control System,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 380-390, 2010.
-  L. Righetti and A. J. Ijspeert, “Programmable central pattern generators: an application to biped locomotion control,” Proc. 2006 IEEE Int. Conf. on In Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2006), pp. 1585-1590, 2006.
-  R. Ronsse et al., “Oscillator-based walking assistance: A modelfree approach,” 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR), pp. 1-6, 2011.
-  R. Huys and V. K. Jirsa, “Nonlinear Dynamics in Human Behavior,” Vol.328, Springer, 2010.
-  K. Sogo, “Nonlinear Physics – Chaos, Soliton, Pattern –,” pp. 93-96, Shokabo physics library, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  T. Kusaka et al., “Analysis of power assist effect during skill assist for periodic motions under use of semi-active assist mechanisms,” 2012 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), pp. 758-763, 2012.
-  T. Kusaka, T. Tanaka, S. Kaneko, Y. Suzuki, M. Saito, and H. Kajiwara, “Assist force control of smart suit for horse trainers considering motion synchronization,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.6, pp. 723-730, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.