Mobile Nodes Deployment Scheme Design Based on Perceived Probability Model in Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Network
Ningning Wu*, Juwei Zhang*,**,***, Qiangyi Li*,
Shiwei Li*, Yachuang Liu*, Yale Wang*, and Zhumu Fu*
*Information Engineering College, Henan University of Science and Technology, Henan Luoyang 471023, China
**Electrical Engineering College, Henan University of Science and Technology, Henan Luoyang 471023, China
***Systems Engineering Institute, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Shanxi Xi’an 710049, China
Nodes moving direction in our scheme
Wireless sensor network nodes deployment optimization problem is studied and wireless sensor nodes deployment determines its capability and lifetime. The nodes deployment scheme based on the perceived probability model aiming at wireless sensor network nodes which are randomly deployed is designed. The scheme can be used to calculate the perceived probability in the area around wireless sensor network nodes and move the wireless sensor nodes to the low perceived probability area according to the current energy of the wireless sensor node. The simulation results show that this deployment scheme achieves the goal of the nodes reasonable distribution by improving the network coverage and reducing the nodes movement distance and energy consumption.
Shiwei Li, Yachuang Liu, Yale Wang, and Zhumu Fu, “Mobile Nodes Deployment Scheme Design Based on Perceived Probability Model in Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Network,” J. Robot. Mechatron., Vol.26, No.5, pp. 616-621, 2014.
-  S. Ding, C. Chen, J. Chen, and B. Xin, “An Improved Particle Swarm Optimization Deployment for Wireless Sensor Networks,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 107-112, 2014.
-  K. Kawabata, F. Takemura, S. Futenma, and T. Suzuki, “On-Line Image Gathering Utilizing an Operated Underwater Movable Sensor Node,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.25, No.5, pp. 772-777, 2013.
-  Q. Li, D. Ma, and J. Zhang, “Nodes deployment algorithm based on balance distance of wireless sensor network,” Application of Electronic Technique, Vol.39, No.4, pp. 96-98, 2013.
-  Q. Li, D. Ma, J. Zhang, and Z. Fu, “Nodes Deployment Algorithm Based on Evidence Theory ofWireless Sensor Network,” Computer Measurement and Control, Vol.21, No.6, pp. 1715-1717, 2013.
-  H. Yan, C. Ji, G. Chen, and S. Zhao, “Coverage and Deployment Analysis of 3D Sensor Nodes in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks,” J. of Computational Information Systems, Vol.8, No.15, pp. 6159-6166, 2012.
-  X. Li and Y. He, “A Solution to the Optimal Density of Heterogeneous Surveillance Sensor Network in Pin-packing Coverage Condition,” J. of Computational Information Systems, Vol.8, No.17, pp. 7029-7036, 2012.
-  H. Zhang, G. Bai, and C. Liu, “Improved Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Broadcast Routing of Wireless Sensor Network,” J. of Computational Information Systems, Vol.9, No.6, pp. 2303-2310, 2013.
-  H. Chizari, M. Hosseini, T. Poston, S. A. Razak, and A. H. Abdullah, “Delaunay Triangulation as a New Coverage Measurement Method in Wireless Sensor Network,” Sensors, Vol.11, No.3, pp. 3163-3176, 2011.
-  A. Chen, S. Kumar, and T. H. Lai, “Local Barrier Coverage inWireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing, Vol.9, No.4, pp. 491-504, 2010.
-  C. Zhang, X. Bai, J. Teng, D. Xuan, and W. Jia, “Constructing Low-Connectivity and Full-Coverage Three Dimensional Sensor Networks,” IEEE J. on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol.28, No.7, pp. 984-993, 2010.
-  G. Fan, R. Wang, H. Huang, L. Sun, and C. Sha, “Coverage-Guaranteed Sensor Node Deployment Strategies for Wireless Sensor Networks,” Sensors, Vol.10, No.3, pp. 2064-2087, 2010.
-  H. M. Ammari and S. K. Das, “A Study of k-Coverage and Measures of Connectivity in 3D Wireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE Trans. on Computers, Vol.59, No.2, pp. 243-257, 2010.
-  L. Ming and S. Weiren, “Optimal multi-objective sensor deployment scheme based on differential evolution algorithm in heterogeneous sensor networks,” Chinese J. of Scientific Instrument, Vol.31, No.8, pp. 1896-1903, 2010.
-  C. Ozturk, D. Karaboga, and B. Gorkemli, “Probabilistic Dynamic Deployment of Wireless Sensor Networks by Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm,” Sensors, Vol.11, No.6, pp. 6056-6065, 2011.
-  N. Unaldi, S. Temel, and V. K. Asari, “Method for Optimal Sensor Deployment on 3D Terrains Utilizing a Steady State Genetic Algorithm with a Guided Walk Mutation Operator Based on the Wavelet Transform,” Sensors, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 5116-5133, 2012.
-  Z. Zhenjiang and X. Yue, “An algorithm for guiding mobile nodes in wireless sensor networks based on a fuzzy logic controller,” Chinese High Technology Letters, Vol.21, No.6, pp. 562-568, 2011.
-  Z. Heshen, Z. Zhuonan, P. Chen, Y. Jun, and J. Limin, “Particle swarm optimization approach of wireless sensor network node deployment for traffic information acquisition,” Chinese J. of Scientific Instrument, Vol.31, No.9, pp. 1991-1996, 2010.
-  L. Ming and S. Weiren, “Virtual force-directed differential evolution algorithm based coverage-enhancing algorithm for heterogeneous mobile sensor networks,” Chinese J. of Scientific Instrument, Vol.32, No.5, pp. 1043-1050, 2011.
-  H. Shinoda, H. Chigusa, and Y. Makino. “Flexible Tactile Sensor Skin Using Wireless Sensor Elements Coupled with 2D Microwaves,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.6, pp. 784-789, 2010.
-  G. Lee, S. Yoon, N. Y. Chong, and H. Christensen, “A Mobile Sensor Network Forming Concentric Circles Through Local Interaction and Consensus Building,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.4, pp. 469-477, 2009.