Autonomous Navigation of a Mobile Robot Based on GNSS/DR Integration in Outdoor Environments
Taro Suzuki*, Mitsunori Kitamura**, Yoshiharu Amano**,
and Nobuaki Kubo*
*Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, 2-1-6 Etchujima, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8533, Japan
**Waseda University, 17 Kikuicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0044, Japan
-  S. Thrun et al., “Stanley, the robot that won the DARPA Grand Challenge,” J. of Field Robotics, Vol.23, No.9, pp. 661-692, 2006.
-  M.Montemerlo et al., “Junior: The Stanford entry in the urban challenge,” J. of Field Robotics, Vol.25, No.9, pp. 569-597, 2008.
-  C. Urmson et al., “Autonomous driving in urban environments: Boss and the urban challenge,” J. of Field Robotics, Vol.25, No.9, pp. 425-466, 2008.
-  J. Markoff, “Google cars drive themselves, in traffic,” The New York Times, October 10, p. A1, 2010.
-  S. Gleason and D. Gebre-Egziabher, “GNSS Applications and Methods,” Artech House, pp. 1-21, 2009.
-  S. Yuta et al., “Tsukuba Challenge 2009 – Towards Robots Working in the Real World: Records in 2009 –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatoronics, Vol.23, No.2, pp. 201-206, 2011.
-  H. Date and Y. Takita, “Real world experiments of an autonomous mobile robot in the pedestrian environment,” Proc. of the 5th Int. Conf. on Automation, Robotics and Applications, pp. 413-418, 2011.
-  T. Tomizawa et al., “Development of an Intelligent Senior-Car in a PedestrianWalkway,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.26, No.14, pp. 1577-1602, 2012.
-  S. A. Rahok et al., “Development of a Mobile Robot to Run in Tsukuba Challenge 2010,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.26, No.14, pp. 1555-1575, 2012.
-  Y.-W. Lee, Y. C. Suh, and R. Shibasaki, “A Simulation System for GNSS Multipath Mitigation Using Spatial Statistical Methods,” Computers and Geosciences, Vol.34, No.11, pp. 1597-1609, 2008.
-  D. Maier and A. Kleiner, “Improved GPS Sensor Model for Mobile Robots in Urban Terrain,” In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 4385-4390, 2010.
-  P. D. Groves, “Shadow Matching: A New GNSS Positioning Technique for Urban Canyons,” J. of Navigation, Vol.64, No.3, pp. 417-30, 2011.
-  T. Suzuki et al., “6-DOF Localization for a Mobile Robot Using Outdoor 3D Point Clouds,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.2, pp. 158-166, 2010.
-  T. Suzuki et al., “High-Accuracy GPS and GLONASS Positioning by Multipath Mitigation using Omnidirectional Infrared Camera,” 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 311-316, 2011.
-  T. Suzuki et al., “Multipath Mitigation Using Omnidirectional Infrared Camera for Tightly Coupled GPS/INS Integration in Urban Environment,” Proc. of ION GNSS 2011, pp. 2914-2922, 2011.
-  E. Kaplan and C. Hegarty, “Understanding GPS: Principles and Applications 2nd Edition,” Artech House, Boston, 2005.
-  A. Takeya, T. Kuroda, K. Nishiguchi, and A. Ichikawa, “Omnidirectional vision system Using Two mirrors,” in Proc. of SPIE, Novel Optical Systems and Large-Aperture Imaging, Vol.3430, pp. 50-60, 1998.
-  R. Hirokawa et al., “An Efficient UKF Based GPS/INS Augmented by Local Landmark Update,” Proc. ION GNSS, pp. 127-134, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.