A Proposal for a Model of Change of Maximum Isometric Muscle Force in Step-Change Workload
Shota Ando*, Takayuki Tanaka*, Hiroyuki Nara*,
and Kazuki Takizawa**
*Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University, Kita 14, Nishi 9, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0814, Japan
**High Education Promotion Agency High Education Research Section, Hokkaido University, Kita 17, Nishi 8, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0816, Japan
-  Y. Imamura et al., “Motion-Based-Design of Elastic Material for Passive Assistive Device using Musculoskeletal Model,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.6, pp. 978-990, 2011.
-  T. Kusaka et al., “Assist Force Control of Smart Suit for Horse Trainer Considering Motion Synchronization,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.6, pp. 723-730, 2009.
-  H. Nara et al., “Fundamental study on evaluation of KEIROKA (fatigue-reduction) technology in using UD shovel for removing snow by Musculo-Skeletal Dynamics Simulator,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics 2011, pp. 1579-1584, 2011.
-  N. Ishii, “Resistance Training,” Book House HD, Nov. 1999 (in Japanese).
-  A. Rosendo et al., “A Yank-Based Variable Coefficient Method for a Low-Powered Semi-Active Power Assist System,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.24, No.2, pp. 291-297, 2012.
-  V. M. Zatsiorsky et al., “Science and Practice of Strength Training,” Human Kinetics, 2006.
-  J. Z. Liu et al., “A dynamical model of muscle activation, fatigue, and recovery,” Biophysical J., Vol.82, No.5, pp. 2344-2359, May 2002.
-  T. Moritani et al., “Sports Physiology,” Asakura Publishing, Apr. 1994 (in Japanese).
-  K. Ohtani et al., “Intraindividual Variation in Maximal Isometric Strength,” Graduate School of law, Shimane University (proceedings), Vol.24, No.2, pp. 1-4, 1990 (in Japanese).
-  T. Kizuka et al., “Practical Usage of Surface Electromyogram,” Tokyo Denki University Press, Mar. 2006 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.