Method of Dynamic Image Processing for Ecology Observation of Marine Life
Yasutake Okuda*1, Hiroki Kamada*1, Satoru Takahashi*1,
Shun’ichi Kaneko*2, Kuniaki Kawabata*3, and Fumiaki Takemura*4
*1Kagawa University, 2217-20 Hayashi-cho, Takamatsu-city, Kagawa 761-0396, Japan
*2Hokkaido University, Kita 14, Nishi 9, Kita-ku, Sapporo-city, Hokkaido 060-0814, Japan
*3RIKEN-XJTU Joint Research Team, RIKEN, 2-1 Hirosawa, Wako-city, Saitama 351-0198, Japan
*4Okinawa National College of Technology, 905 Henoko, Nago-city, Okinawa 905-2192, Japan
-  K. E. Carpenter, “One-third of reef-building corals face elevated extinction risk from climate change and local impact,” Science, Vol.321, pp. 560-563, 2008.
-  K. Kawabata, T. Kobayashi, T. Suzuki, and F. Takemura, “Development of a wireless sensor node for monitoring underwater conditions,” Proc. of 2011 Annual Conf. of I.E.E. of Japan, Industry Applications Society, 2-S8-2, 2011.
-  D. Nakandakari and F. Takemura, “Development of remotely operated vehicle Propeller fabrication and control experiment,” The papers of Technical Meeting on Innovative Industrial System, IEEE Japan, pp. 59-63, 2010.
-  N. Wajima, S. Takahashi, M. Ito, Y. Satoh, and S. Kaneko, “Tracking to a moving object by block discrimination method based on radial reach filter,” The J. of the Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan, Vol.35, No.4, pp. 306-313, 2006.
-  T. Honda, S. Takahashi, H. Takauji, and S. Kaneko, “Robust tracking method to moving object with random walk,” The J. of the Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan: Visual computing, devices & communications, Vol.41, No.4, pp. 360-365, 2012.
-  F. Ullah and S. Kaneko, “Using orientation codes for rotation invariant template matching,” Pattern Recognition, Vol.37, Issue 2, pp. 201-209, 2004.
-  K. Kagoike, S. Takahashi, H. Takauji, and S. Kaneko, “Tracking method to random walk model based on orientation code matching,” Proc. of SPIE Int. Symposium on Optomechatronic Technologies, pp. 72660K-72660K8, 2008.
-  T. Honda, H. Takauji, and S. Kaneko, “Robust color orientation code matching with weighting for fluctuation in illumination spectrum,” J. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.75, No.2, pp. 313-320, 2009.
-  H. Kamada, S. Takahashi, H. Takauji, S. Kaneko, and K. Kawabata, “Robust tracking method for cell observation,” Proc. of RIKENHYU Joint Conf. 2012, PR-5, 2012.
-  T. Higuchi, “Particle filter,” The J. of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, Vol.88, No.12, pp. 989-994, 2005.
-  T. Mita, T. Kaneko, and O. Hori, “Probabilistic ISC for matching images of objects having individual difference,” The J. of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers: D-II, Vol.J83-D-II, No.8, pp. 1614-1623, 2005.
-  K. Shimizu, “Recent developments in directional statistics,” J. of Japanese Society of Computational Statistics, Vol.19, No.2, pp. 127-150, 2006.
-  B. D. Lucas and T. Kanade, “An interactive image registration technique with an application to stereo vision,” Proc. of the 7th Int. Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 674-679, 1981.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.