Path Planning for Autonomous Vehicles Using QZSS and Satellite Visibility Map
Mitsunori Kitamura*, Yoichi Yasuoka*, Taro Suzuki**,
Yoshiharu Amano*, and Takumi Hashizume*
*Research Institute for Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 17 Kikui-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0044, Japan
**JSPS Research Fellow, Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, 2-1-6 Etchujima, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8533, Japan
-  D. D’Incà and P. Zatelli, “New modules for satellite surveying planning in GRASS,” 3th and 4th Italian GRASS users meeting proceedings, Geomatics Workbooks, Vol.3, Feb. 2004.
-  J. Meguro, R. Hirokawa, J. Takiguchi, and T. Hashizume, “Autonomous Mobile Surveillance System based on RTK-GPS in Urban Canyons,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.2, No.17, pp. 218-225, 2005.
-  “Quasi-Zenith Satellite System Navigation Service Interface Specification for QZSS IS-QZSS Ver.1.4,” Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, Feb. 2012.
-  K. Ishikawa, J. Takiguchi, Y. Amano, and T. Hashizume, “A Mobile Mapping System for road data capture based on 3D road model,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Control Applications, Munich, Germany, 2006.
-  D. Hanandhar and R. Shibasaki, “Vehicle-Borne Laser Mapping System (VLMS) FOR 3-D GIS,” Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2001 (IGARSS ’01), pp. 2073-2075, 2001.
-  O. Khatib, “Real-time obstacle avoidance for manipulators and mobile robots,” The Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 90-98, Mar. 1986.
-  P. Khosla and R. Volpe, “Superquadratic Artificial Potentials for Obstacle Avoidance and Approach,” Proc. of the IEEE Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA ’88), pp. 1778-1784, Apr. 1988.
-  J. Barraquand and J. Latombe, “Robot Motion Planning: A Distributed Representation Approach,” The Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.10, No.6, pp. 628-649, Dec. 1991.
-  J. A. Sethian, “A fast marching level set method for monotonically advancing fronts,” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, Vol.93, pp. 1591-1595, Feb. 1996.
-  C. H. Chiang, P. J. Chiang, J. C.-C. Fei, and J. S. Liu, “A comparative study of implementing Fast Marching Method and A*SEARCH for mobile robot path planning in grid environment: Effect of map resolution,” Advanced Robotics and Its Social Impacts 2007, pp. 1-6, Dec. 2007.
-  M. Kitamura, T. Suzuki, Y. Amano, and T. Hashizume, “Improvement of GPS and GlONASS Positioning Accuracy by Multipath Mitigation Using Omni Directional Infrared Camera,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.6, pp. 1125-1131, Dec. 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.