Examination of Information Presentation Method for Teleoperation Excavator
Sensing and System Technology Group, Port and Airport Research Institute, 3-1-1 Nagase, Yokosuka, Kanagawa 239-0826, Japan
-  Advanced Construction Technology Center, “Guidebook to emergency unmanned execution,” pp. 14-15, 2001. (in Japanese)
-  M. Fujii, “Actual feeling of operating unmanned construction machines in Unzen Fugendake,” Construction machinery and equipment, pp. 40-43, 2000. (in Japanese)
-  T. Hisatake, “Construction utilizing information and communication technology, and use of radio waves,” Construction machinery and equipment, June 2000 issue, pp. 20-25, 2000. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Yanagisawa, H. Yamamoto, H. Shao et al., “Research on a manmachine interface for remote operation of work machinery,” Papers for the symposium of the construction practice and machine, pp. 77-82, 2007. (in Japanese)
-  T. Yamaguchi, T. Ishimatsu, and H. Yamamoto, “Research on manmachine interface for remotely-operated construction,” Papers for fiscal 2005 symposium of the construction practice and machine, pp. 145-148, 2005. (in Japanese)
-  H. Shao, H. Yamamoto et al., “Automatic Excavation Planning of Hydraulic Excavator,” Intelligent Robotics and Applications, 2008.
-  H. Yamada, K. Takeichi, and T. Muto, “Master-Slave Control for Tele-operation Construction Robot System,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (Edition C), Vol.66, No.651, pp. 140-147, 2000. (in Japanese)
-  H. Kaneyama, “Cost-cutting measures with underwater construction machine “underwater excavator: Big Crab”,” Summary of the 16th port technology presentations, 1999. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.