Feasibility Check of an Assist System Through the Simulation of Bipedal Walking Using a CPG
Tomohito Takubo*, Yohei Fukano**, Kenichi Ohara**,
Yasushi Mae**, and Tatsuo Arai**
*Department of Physical Electronics and Informatics, Graduate School of Engineering Osaka City University, 3-3-138 Sugimoto, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka 558-8585, Japan
**Department of Systems Innovation, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University, 1-3 Machikaneyama, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-8531, Japan
-  T. Takubo, Y. Fukano, K. Ohara, Y. Mae, and T. Arai, “Wearable Mobile Base Walking Assist System Based on Human Intention,” 2011 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2A1-E09, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  T. Takubo, Y. Fukano, K. Ohara, Y. Mae, and Tatsuo Arai, “Simulation of bipedal walking based on CPG for the feasibility check of assist system,” Intelligent System Symposium – Fuzzy, AI, Neural Network applications technologies (FAN 2011), OS-10, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Fukano, T. Takubo, K. Ohara, Y. Mae, and T. Arai, “Simulation of bipedal walking based on CPG for Clogs-type Sole Shape,” The 5th Int. Conf. on Advanced Mechatronics (ICAM 2010), pp. 681-686, 2010.
-  M. Chen, J. Yan, and Y. Xu, “Gait Pattern Classification with Integrated Shoes,” Proc. of the 2009 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 833-839, 2009.
-  H. R. Branthwaite, C. J. Payton, and N. Chockalingam, “The effect of simple insoles on three-dimensional foot motion during normal walking,” Clinical Biomechanics, Vol.19, pp. 972-977, 2004.
-  K. Okuda, S.-Y. Yeh, C.-I. Wu, K.-H. Chang, and H.-H. Chu, “The GETA Sandals: A Footprint Location Tracking System,”Workshop on Location- and Context-Awareness (LoCa 2005), pp. 120-131, 2005.
-  T.Mori, Y. Nakamura, M. Sato, and S. Ishii, “Reinforcement Learning for CPG-driven Biped Robot,” Nineteenth National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2004), pp. 623-630, 2004.
-  S. Miyakoshi, “Memory based control of bipedal walking robot with round foot profile,” 11th Robotics Symposia, pp. 147-152, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  K. Hyodo, S. Mikami, and S. Suzuki, “Outdoor Environments Walking by Biped Passive DynamicWalker with Constraint Mechanism,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 363-370, 2010.
-  T. Iijima, “Anatomy of the Human Body,”Works Corporation, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  M. Ae, H.-P. Tang, and T. Yokoi, “Estimation of Inertia Properties of the Body Segments in Japanese Athletes,” Society of Biomechanisms, Vol.11, pp. 23-33, 1992 (in Japanese).
-  S. Kajita, K. Kaneko, M. Morisawa, S. Nakaoka, and H. Hirukawa, “ZMP-based Biped Running Enhanced by Toe Springs,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3963-3969, 2007.
-  J. Yanaguchi, A. Takanishi, and I. Kato, “Development of Biped Walking Robot Compensating for Three-Axis Moment by Trunk Motion,” Proc. of the IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, p. 561, 1993.
-  S. Kajita and K. Tani, “Experimental study of biped dynamic walking in the linear inverted pendulum mode,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2885-2891, 1995.
-  G. Taga, Y. Yamaguchi, and H. Shimizu, “Self-organized control of bipedal locomotion by neural oscillators in unpredictable environment,” Biol. Cybern., Vol.65, pp. 147-159, 1991.
-  K. Matsuoka, “Mechanisms of Frequency and Pattern Control in the Neural Rhythm Generators,” Biological Cybernetics, Vol.56, pp. 345-353, 1987.
-  M. Vukobratovic, B. Borovac, and D. Surdilovic, “Zero Moment Point – Proper Interpretation and New Applications,” Proc. of IEEE-RAS Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robots, pp. 237-244, 2001.
-  T.Mori, Y. Nakamura, M. Sato, and S. Ishii, “Reinforcement Learning for CPG-driven Biped Robot,” Nineteenth national conf. on artificial intelligence (AAAI2004), pp. 623-630, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.