Development of the Real-Time Position Detection Sensor for the Small Projected Objects
Yusuke Kuromiya, Satoshi Ashizawa, Daiki Ando, and Takeo Oomichi
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Meijo University, 1-501 Shiogamaguchi, Tenpaku-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 468-8502, Japan
-  Ministry of land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, “Statistics on construction under taken,” 2010 (in Japanese).
-  J. Naito, G. Obinata, A. Nakayama, and K. Hase, “Development of a Wearable Robot for Assisting Carpentry Workers,” Int. J. of Advanced Robotic Systems, Vol.4, No.4, ISSN 1729-8806, pp. 431-436, 2007.
-  T. Abe and T. Sugimoto, “Distinguish the Buried Objects of Extremely Shallow Underground by Frequency Response Using Scanning Laser Doppler Vibrometer,” Proc. of Symposium on Ultrasonic Electronics, Vol.30, pp. 81-82, 2009.
-  S. Kitazawa, M. Odakura, K. Otani, and Y. Adachi, “Advanced Inspection Technologies for Energy Infrastructure,” HITACHI REVIEW, Vol.59, No.3, pp. 111-115, 2010.
-  S. Kawanami, M. Taniguchi, and Y. Tada, “Development of Phased-Array Ultrasonic Testing Probe,” MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES TECHNICAL REVIEW, Vol.38, No.3, pp. 121-125, 2001.
-  M. Ochiai, T. Miura, and S. Yamamoto, “Laser-Ultrasonic Nondestructive Testing and Its Application to Nuclear Industry,” TOSHIBA REVIEW, Vol.61, No.1, pp. 44-47, 2006 (in japanese).
-  T. Inayama, S. Ashizawa, Y. Kuromiya, T. Watanabe, T. Oomichi, and J. Maeda, “Development of High-Speed DismantlementMethod for Reuse of Ceiling Plasterboard,” Trans. of the Japan Society ofMechanical Engineers, Vol.76, No.769, C, pp. 76-769, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  S. Ashizawa, Y. Kuromiya, T.Watanabe, T. Oomichi, and J.Maeda, “Development of Dismantling Robot for Ceiling Boards – Human-Robot Cooperative System and System Design of the Robot –,” J. of Robotics Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.2, pp. 204-211, 2010.
-  Y. Kuromiya, S. Ashizawa, D. Ando, and T. Oomichi, “Development of Detection and Scanning Sensor Mechanism for the Concealed objects,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 253-261, 2010.
-  M. Kurita, “Simplified Equations for Rapidly Calculating a Parabola and Gaussian Function by the Least-Squares Method with Engineering Applications,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.54, No.508, A, pp. 2176-2180, 1988 (in Japanese).
-  I. Takuya, H. Munetoshi, O. Takeo, S. Shigeo, and K. Junpei, “Development of Network Plug-in Actuator,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.2, pp. 232-242, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.