Sorting System for Recycling of Construction Byproducts with Bayes’ Theorem-Based Robot Vision
Takuya Gokyuu, Satoru Nakamura, Takao Ueno,
Munetaka Nakamura, Daisuke Inoue,
and Yoshitaka Yanagihara
Tokyu Construction co., Ltd., 3062-1 Tana, Chuo-ku, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 252-0244, Japan
-  V. W. Y. Tam, C. M. Tam, J. K. W. Chan, and W. C. Y. Ng, “Cutting construction wastes by prefabrication,” Int. J. of Construction Management, Vol.6, pp. 15-25, 2006.
-  H. Shent, R. J. Pugh, and E. Forssberg, “A review of plastics waste recycling and the flotation of plastics,” Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Vol.25, Issue 2, pp. 85-109, 1999.
-  T. Ueno, Y. Yanagihara, T. Gokyuu, K. Endou, S. Nakamura, T. Omata, H. Ishibashi, and K. Tomita, “Development of the Construction Waste Management System with the use of Next-Generation Manipulator,” IEEE Workshop on Advanced Robotics and its Social Impacts (ARSO), p. 86, 2009.
-  S. Nakamura, T. Gokyuu,Y. Yanagihara, K. Endou, and T. Ueno, “Development of Waste Sorting System in Building Demolition Site,” The 26th Annual Conf. of The Robotics Society of Japan, 2D2-01, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  S. Nakamura, T. Ueno, and T. Gokyuu, “A Construction Waste Sorting System by Image Processing,” The 11th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conference, 10SY0016, pp. 2178-2179, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  C. M. Bishop, “Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning,” Springer, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.