EMARO: A European Contribution in Shaping the Future World Roboticists
Wisama Khalil*, Rezia Maria Molfino**, and Valentina Resaz***
*Ecole Centrale de Nantes, Robotics team, Institut de Recherche en Communication et Cybernétiques de Nantes (IRCCyN), 1 rue de la Noë, Nantes 44321, France
**PMAR-Robotics Laboratory, University of Genova, Via Opera Pia 15 A, Genova 16145, Italy
***Department of Computer, Communication, and Systems Sciences (DIST), University of Genova, Via Opera Pia 13, Genova 16145, Italy
-  F. Meriaudeau, D. Fofi, A. Meriaudeau, H. Adema-Labille, V. Torres, A. Trémeau, R. Zaccaria, and V. Resaz, “European Programs and their Extension in the field of Computer Vision, Color and Robotics,” Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Vol.102, No.6, pp. 15-18, 2010.
-  U. Gerecke, P. Hohmann, and B. Wagner, “Concepts and components for robots in higher education,” Automation Congress, pp. 15-20, June 28 – July 1, 2004.
-  D. Ahlgren and I. M. Verner, “An international view of robotics as an educational medium,” Int. Conf. on Engineering Education (ICEE’2002), 2002.
-  J. H. Grossman, P. P. Reid, and R. P. Morgan, “Contributions of Academic Research to Industrial Performance in Five Industry Sectors,” The J. of Technology Transfer, Vol.26, No.1-2, pp. 143-152, 2001.
-  U. Teichler, “Internationalisation as a Challenge for Higher Education in Europe,” Tertiary Education and Management, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 5-22, 1999.
-  S. Bruder and K.Wedeward, “Robotics in the Classroom,” Robotics & Automation Magazine, IEEE, Vol.10, No.3, pp. 25-29, 2003.
-  M. Anderson, L. Thaete, and N. Wiegand, “Player/stage: A unifying paradigm to improve robotics education delivery,” Workshop on research in robots for education at robotics: science and systems conference, 2007.
-  J. A. Piepmeyer, B. E. Bishop, and K. A. Knowles, “Modern Robotics Engineering Instruction,” Robotics & Automation Magazine, IEEE, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 33-37, 2003.
-  R. R. Murphy, “Competing for a robotics education,” Robotics & Automation Magazine, IEEE, Vol.8, No.2, pp. 44-55, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.