Education Method of Robotics with Jigsaw Method by Using RT Component
Yasuo Hayashibara*, Shinya Kotosaka**, Naomi Miyake***,
and Tomomasa Sato***
*Chiba Institute of Technology, 2-17-1 Tsudanuma, Narashino, Chiba 275-0016, Japan
**Saitama University, 255, Shimo-Okubo, Sakura-ku, Saitama 338-8570, Japan
***The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
-  J. Bransford, A. Brown, and R. Cocking, “How people learn: Brain, mind, experience, and school,” Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2000.
-  N.Miyake, and H. Shirouzu, A collaborative approach to teach cognitive science to undergraduates: The learning sciences as a means to study and enhance college student learning’ Psychologia, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 101-113, 2006.
-  N. Miyake, Conceptual change through collaboration, In S. Vosniadou (Ed.), Handbook of research on conceptual change, London, Taylor & Francis Group, 2008.
-  N. Miyake, “Collaborative Learning,” Y. Saeki, S. Watabe, A Companion to the Cognitive Science of Learning, Taishukan Publishing Co., Ltd., pp. 459-478, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  N.Miyake, “Collaboration for putting knowledge to use,” In Kawai-Juku (Ed.), Reasons for college students to intellectually grow through their first and second year education, Toshindo, pp. 229-247, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  E. Takahashi and Y. Hayashibara, “Proposal of a Mobile Robot Utilizing Resources,” Proc. of JSME Robotics and Mechatronics Conf. 2011, 1P1-G20, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  N. Ando, T. Suehiro, K. Kitagaki, T. Kotoku, W.-K. Yoon, “RTMiddleware: Distributed Component Middleware for RT (Robot Technology),” 2005 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS2005), pp. 3555-3560, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.