Laboratory Experiment on Control Engineering Using Inverted Pendulum and a 32-Bit DSP CPU
Kazuhiko Yokosawa, Keisuke Ikeda, and Ken Tomiyama
Chiba Institute of Technology, 2-17-1 Tsudanuma, Narashino, Chiba 275-0016, Japan
-  J. Solis, R. Nakadate, Y. Yoshimura, Y. Hama, and A. Takanishi, “Development of the Two-Wheeled Inverted Pendulum Type Mobile Robot WV-2R for Educational Purposes,” Proc., The 2009 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2347-2352, 2009.
-  J. Solis and A. Takanishi, “Development of a wheeled inverted pendulum robot and a pilot experiment with master students,” Proc., 2010 7th Int. Symposium on Mechatronics and its Applications (ISMA), pp. 1-6, 2010.
-  R. Bansevicius, A. Lipnickas, V. Juska, and V. Raudonis, “Piezoelectric Inverted Pendulum as a Teaching Aid for Mechatronics Courses,” Proc., IEEE Int. Workshop on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications, pp. 21-23, 2009.
-  K. Toda, Y. Okumura, K. Tomiyama, and T. Furuta, “Hands-on Robotics Instruction Program for Beginners,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.5, 2011.
-  Y. Okumura, K. Toda, K. Tomiyama, and T. Furuta, “Developed Educational Robotics Instruction kit for embodying creativity: fpalette,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.5, 2011.
-  Y. Hayashibara, S. Nakajima, K. Tomiyama, and K. Yoneda, “Engineering Education in Advanced Robotics Department in Chiba Institute of Technology,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.5, 2011.
-  K. Matsuzaki and R. Hojo, “Investigation of Instructional Design for Portfolios Using as an Instructional Tool: A Case Study of EFL Writing at K Nursing School,” Educational Technology Research, No.31, pp. 115-123, 2008.
-  M. Thomas, M. Mitchell, and R. Joseph, “The Third Dimension of ADDIE: A Cultural Embrace,” Tech Trends, Vol.46, Issue 2, pp. 40-45, 2002.
-  S. G. Magliaro, B. B. Lockee, and J. K. Burton, “Direct Instruction Revisited: A Key Model for Instructional Technology,” Educational Technology Research and Development, Vol.53, No.4, pp. 41-55, 2005.
-  R. E. Mayer. “Multimedia Learning,” The Annual Report of Educational Psychology in Japan, pp. 27-29, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.