Creating Attraction for Technical Education Material and its Educational Benefit (Development of Robotic Education Material Characterized by 3D CAD/CAM and Compact Stereo Vision)
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Toin University of Yokohama, 1614 Kuroganemachi, Aoba-ku, Kanagawa 225-8502, Japan
-  Government of Japan, “Third-Stage Basic Plan for Science and Technology,” 2006-2010.
-  Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, “Report by the Industrial Science Technology Policy Committee, Industrial Structure Council,” 2009.
-  Cabinet Office, “Council for Science and Technology Policy, Expert Panel on Basic Policy, the 4th S&T Basic Plan, conference material,” Feb. 23, 2010.
-  Cabinet Office, “Council for Science and Technology Policy, Plenary meeting & Expert Panel, About the basic policy concerning the 4th S&T Basic Plan,” 2010.
-  R. Fukui, K. Kadowaki, T. Yamada, T. Mori, and T. Sato, “A Robot Education on a Subject of Domino Aligning Task,” Proc. of 2010 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 1P1-G12, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  M. Overmars, “Programming Lego Robots using NQC,” Department of Computer Science, Utrecht University, 1999.
-  M. Mizukawa, Y. Ando, and C. Kasuga, “Development and Evaluation of the Robotics Educational Material for Engineering Training in the Undergraduate,” J. of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.24, No.1, pp. 10-15, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  S. Morijiri, K. Ukai, H. Isshiki, T. Kato, D. Sakai, T. Takasu, T. Fujita, T.Mizuno, Y. Ando, M. Mizukawa, T. Yoshimi, and C. Kasuga, “Development of the Line Tracing Robots for Mechatronics Education,” Proc. of 2010 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 1P1-G22, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  K. Kawada, T. Yamashiro, M. Nagamatsu, and T. Yamamoto, “Manufacturing Education Featuring Rescue Robots Production in an Elementary School,” Proc. of 2010 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 1P1-G27, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  T. Morishita and T. Yabuta, “High School Educational Program using a Simple and Compact Stereo Vision Robot,” Proc. of the 16th IEEE Int. Symposium on Robot & Human Interactive Communication (ROMAN2007), pp. 510-515, 2007.
-  T. Morishita, “Development of Technical Education Material incorporating 3D Attraction,” Proc. of the 28th Annual Conf. of Robotics Society of Japan, 1L2-2, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  T. Morishita and T. Yabuta, “Development and Application of the Small Stereo Vision One Board Sensor Module using Mobile Phone CMOS Sensors for a Compact Autonomous Robot,” Trans. of JSME Series C, Vol.73, No.726, pp.363-370, 2007 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.