Passive Edge Tracing of Deformable Object by Robot
Khairul Salleh Mohamed Sahari*, Hiroaki Seki**,
Yoshitsugu Kamiya**, and Masatoshi Hikizu**
*Department of Mechanical Engineering, Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Jalan Ikram-Uniten, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
**School of Mechanical Engineering, Kanazawa University, Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-1192, Japan
-  M. Nakazawa, “Handling of Flexible Object,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.10, No.3, pp. 167-169, 1998.
-  F. Osawa, H. Seki, and Y. Kamiya, “Clothes folding task by tool-using robot,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.18, No.5, pp. 618-625, 2006.
-  K. Hamajima and M. Kakikura, “Planning Strategy for Task Untangling Laundry – Isolating Clothes from a Washed Mass –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.10, No.3, pp. 244-251, 1998.
-  M. Kaneko and M. Kakikura, “Study on Handling Clothes (Task Planning of Deformation for Unfolding Laundry),” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.15, No.4, pp. 406-415, 2003.
-  K. Salleh, H. Seki, Y. Kamiya, and M. Hikizu, “Tracing Manipulation in Clothes Spreading by Robot Arms,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.18, No.5, pp. 564-571, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.